• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please post you Highest Damage from WoD Here:

R

Razzputon

I'm wondering just how high damage you can get with WoD

Please post you highest Damage Word of Death. Also include what Focus you were using your skills, your SDI and any other info you think may be helpful.

120 Weaver
115 Mage
115 EV
115 Med
100 med
120 focus
100 resist

Hat of Magi
Scrapper
Crystal ring
Weave pants
Midnight Bracers
8 sdi Bracelet
Pend of Magi
Total 88 SDI

With Focus 4, reaper and Arcane Emp I'm hitting for 715

T

Trukx

I have hit for over 850 (as discussed in the thread below) when mob is under the effects of disco and armor corruption.

120 Magery
115 Eval
120 Music
120 Disco
120 Spirit Speak
115 Weaving
10 Necro (boost to get into wraith...sometimes ill dump SS/Necro and take 120 Med....my max damage was w/ med in reaper form under arcane empowerment)

Items:
Crystalline Ring - 20
Scrappers - 25
Crystal Glasses - 15
POM - 5
Midnite Bracers - 10
Britches - 10
Bracelet - 7

Total of 92 SDI

I

imported_Ill Saint

859 so far on a Dark Father using a Blood Elemental Slayer Mage Book (again, as below) with a lvl 3 focus and Arcane Empowerment. Dark Father was not Discorded or under Evil Omen, only pets around were Greater Dragons.

Skills are:

120 Eval Int
120 Spellweaving
120 Spirit Speak
115 Magery
115 Resist
115 Necromancy
110 Meditation

91 total SDI from items (incl. Scrappers).

R

Razzputon

Wow thats awesome Saint. What gear are you wearing to get 92 sdi if your not holding the scrapper? I am only finding items to add up to 88. My brcelet is only 8. It could be higher but the rest of the stats on it are awesome.

I

imported_Ill Saint

Sorry, I haven't made that clear at all, that particular damage was without scrappers. But with my full gear (including scrappers) I'm 91 total.