• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please post some Town Hall PICS!!!

U

UO Crazed

I want to see what the heck these gargoyles look like. :bowdown:

A

Amathist of PoC

I guess that will be on the SA site I do not know if they showed it at town hall but if they did someone PLEASE SHARE.

U

UO Crazed

I've been listening to the Town Hall feed and I heard that they showed two versions of the gargoyles: one old and one newer version, but it was still being worked on.

A

Amathist of PoC

Wow she be nasty lookin..think I will have to get me one of those.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks great, I hope we get more info before it comes out.

Imbuing and throwing skills.... Sounds like Diablo.

I would love to be able to pick which properties I can get on weapons and armor.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, from how they were talking about it, it seemed like they had redesigned the gargoyles entirely.. so I would like to see these new pics as well rather than the old ones.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mysticism huh? I can already hear the "Nerf it! The spell (hated spell here) is too powerful because it kills my (your favorite template here)! *whines like a tamer*"

U

UO Crazed

So no one took any pics? Not one stinkin pic?

Come on Seattle...someone HAD to have taken some pics! :scholar:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So no one took any pics? Not one stinkin pic?

Come on Seattle...someone HAD to have taken some pics! :scholar:
There was a lot of picture taking and I'm sure someone will post some soon. I didn't take any cuz I was in the back, I'm pretty short and it seemed that all the tall people sat in front. :/