• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

please help

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok first of all please treat me like an idiot and useless on computers

i had loads of problems trying to inatall pincos last time and still dont know how i did it

right bought a flash new laptop i installed EC and PINCOS unziiped were it down loaded then tried to unzip in to game folder pincos patcher patched but wouldnt launch uo

so now i have totaly uninstalled both EC and PINCOS to start again please some one help me talk to me like your talking a pilot down lol

once EC has stoped patching i will download pincos but what do i do next ...?????
im assuming from what iv read tha i click the unzip button then click browse and put it in the enhanced client folder is this corect please beleive iv read the install help and still get it wrong

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i press down load file should i click run or save iv just done it and i have cliked run and now i have a box with the zipped files in do i unzip these and browse the location of ec
just do exactly what is written in the guide without improvvisations.

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that you have located this folder, open the file downloaded and move the whole content of the zip file into the game folder that we have located before

i dont understand how i do the line above . when i open the download file i have a box with 11 items in do i move them one by one into the ec folder or unzip the contents into the ec folder

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that you have located this folder, open the file downloaded and move the whole content of the zip file into the game folder that we have located before

i dont understand how i do the line above . when i open the download file i have a box with 11 items in do i move them one by one into the ec folder or unzip the contents into the ec folder
as you should understand you are not talking about 2 different things... just put those files in the folder :D

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i unziped the filedownload in to the ec file and every time i open it sais its stoped working , i understand u are very inteligent but i obviously am not i dont want to annoy you , would u surgest i need to uninstall every thing again and try some thing else

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i unziped the filedownload in to the ec file and every time i open it sais its stoped working , i understand u are very inteligent but i obviously am not i dont want to annoy you , would u surgest i need to uninstall every thing again and try some thing else
make a screenshot of your folder so I can see where have you putted those files :p

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right as i said unzipped into game folder made a short cut to pincos ui on desktop then at least 4 times i double cliked the shortcut and it said stoped working , did some other stuff and thought id try it again double cliked it and it started patching and works absaloutly fine thank you for putting up with me

nd for any oneelse out there i tried to play ec without pincos and lasted about 2 min was resingned to playing cc with uo assist but now i got pincos back im the happiest bunny alive , i wish they would scrap cc and with the maney they save pay pinco as a freelance and watch uo boom again . THREE CHEERS FOR PINCO