• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help with these bone pieces

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As a few of you may remember from this past summer, I've developed something of a Bone Armor fixation. I spent months killing efreets and undead guardians. With Treasures of Doom currently active, I've decided to expand my bone armor collection. Below is a list of specific pieces I'm looking for that I would love to trade or buy from you (emphasis on the trade, as my coffers are a bit lower than they once were). Thank you for looking!

Items I need from Doom, will have "... of Doom" at the end of its name, currently dropping as part of the Treasures of Doom event:

Bone Helm of Doom
Orc Helm of Doom

Items I need to complete my White Daemon Armor set, these look like regular bone armor but have "Daemon Bone" in the second line, originally dropped in Ilshenar:

Bone Gloves

Items I need from the Red Daemon Bone set, these are the ones with "Self Repair 1" in the second line of the description and "Daemon Bone" preceding the item name (for instance, "Daemon Bone Gloves")

Daemon Bone Armor (this is the chest piece) w/ Self Repair 1
Daemon Bone Gloves w/ Self Repair 1

Items I need from Dungeon Blackthorn "... Bearing the Crest of Minax"

All Bone pieces except for the Leggings

In addition, there are a few sets I intend on trying to collect in the future, I'd be interested to know if you have pieces from them, they are:

Monstrous Interred Grizzle Armor pieces
Hero / Evil Faction Dyed Bone Pieces (I've seen an entire Evil dyed set at an IDOC, but my proclivity for dirt naps prevented me from getting it)

Really appreciate everyone taking the time to read this. My intent here, other than to scratch my OCD itch, is to redo the Safe Haven Onsen into a Bone Armor Temple with all of these sets on display. Please post here or PM me or catch me in game if you can help.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I can't help you as I would leave useless stuff like this bone pieces on the corpes :p
What about some nice plant dyed imbued bone pieces with 5x70 resist :devil:
Sorry I could not resist :heart:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is one of those cases where the resists don't matter at all, though I'm sure your pieces are nice :) And the Doom and Minax pieces just fall straight in your pack, so even anti-collectors get em. Surely you've killed some UDL in the past wearing one of these as part of an RP event....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This is one of those cases where the resists don't matter at all, though I'm sure your pieces are nice :) And the Doom and Minax pieces just fall straight in your pack, so even anti-collectors get em. Surely you've killed some UDL in the past wearing one of these as part of an RP event....
LOL, UDL would only wear the best gear for PvP. I may suck in PvP but they did not.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a few of you may remember from this past summer, I've developed something of a Bone Armor fixation. I spent months killing efreets and undead guardians. With Treasures of Doom currently active, I've decided to expand my bone armor collection. Below is a list of specific pieces I'm looking for that I would love to trade or buy from you (emphasis on the trade, as my coffers are a bit lower than they once were). Thank you for looking!

Items I need from Doom, will have "... of Doom" at the end of its name, currently dropping as part of the Treasures of Doom event:

Bone Helm of Doom
Orc Helm of Doom

Items I need to complete my White Daemon Armor set, these look like regular bone armor but have "Daemon Bone" in the second line, originally dropped in Ilshenar:

Bone Gloves

Items I need from the Red Daemon Bone set, these are the ones with "Self Repair 1" in the second line of the description and "Daemon Bone" preceding the item name (for instance, "Daemon Bone Gloves")

Daemon Bone Armor (this is the chest piece) w/ Self Repair 1
Daemon Bone Gloves w/ Self Repair 1

Items I need from Dungeon Blackthorn "... Bearing the Crest of Minax"

All Bone pieces except for the Leggings

In addition, there are a few sets I intend on trying to collect in the future, I'd be interested to know if you have pieces from them, they are:

Monstrous Interred Grizzle Armor pieces
Hero / Evil Faction Dyed Bone Pieces (I've seen an entire Evil dyed set at an IDOC, but my proclivity for dirt naps prevented me from getting it)

Really appreciate everyone taking the time to read this. My intent here, other than to scratch my OCD itch, is to redo the Safe Haven Onsen into a Bone Armor Temple with all of these sets on display. Please post here or PM me or catch me in game if you can help.
You may be pleased to hear that I have a full set of evil dyed baring the chest that I am not especially attached to. :D

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, yes I am pleased to hear that! I have enough Doom arties for you to get any item, I have piles of random stuff, I EA UO store credit for store items, etc. PM a list of things you are looking for and I'll see what I can do!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on guys, throw me a bone here! (Bad pun intended....) somebody has got to have some of this thrown in a chest somewhere!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What of these bone items are still dropping as loot, and from what monster and where? I've got my stock of barbed leather for more armor built back up so I can go hunt where Bad Things play and give Landreu some work making more Armor for me. :p

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Minax items drop in Blackthorn at a slow rate unless you hunt Captains in the back (very bad things). Doom items drop in Doom for as long as event runs (may have ended this week?). Grizzle pieces are on corpse of, you guessed it, Grizz in Bedlam. I don't think the other pieces currently drop except at IDOC.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry I missed you Tjalle, I got so worked up arguing with Mesanna I had to step away for a few minutes. I should have known better, but it really strikes a nerve with me. I'll catch you another time.