• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Help With Spellweaver

• Thread starter Runs With Knives
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Runs With Knives

I need some serious help. I have recently returned to UO and would like to make a spellweaver, but I have no idea what a good build would be for PvM and spawning, peerless, doom, etc. Can someone please guide me in the right direction. I would greatly appreciate it. I have looked all over stratics but since old forums our down i haven't found anything.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SW goes well with a mage template since both need Int, mana and ManaRegen.

So without getting into PS lets just say a base template would be
GM Magery
GM EI
GM Med
GM SW

From this point depends a little on your playstyle I personally would go
GM Necro
GM SS
and then work to get PS's to take some of these to 120

but you will find some people like to go with Magic Resist, or have seen some pick up some warrior skills for better defense. my suggestion is to start with base template and try different styles on test centre to find the one that you prefer to play

Z

Zodiac19

My weaving mage looks like this:

120 Mage
110 EI
115 Med
100 Inscription
100 Hiding
80 Stealth
SW is going to 120