• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help keep this month's drops updated!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I will be travelling for a week starting this upcoming Monday. Since it looks like there's still a good many shards that will have their drops this next week, let me just ask for everyone's help making sure we don't miss adding any to the wiki! :)

@blend has done an awesome job this month making sure that drops to date got added, as you can see on Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics . It'd be really nice to see more folks take a couple minutes to help add the info, though! With the new item editor, it really is a piece of cake. :)

Brian

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I just got back from travelling. With many thanks to @blend, it looks like nearly all of last month's drops were added: Login required - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics

The only three that look like maybe they had a drop that has not yet been added were Lake Superior, Siege, and Sonoma. Anyone able to help provide that info?

Thanks,
Brian

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
maybe sonoma and LS no dorp, no info Siege

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@blend There was a bug. I've fixed it now. Thanks for the heads up :)