• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help! Collectors Quest broken on Siege!

Z

Zippididooda

Last patch fixed the previously missing pearls, but now the npcs are missing and we STILL cant finish the quest!
Will someone please add the npcs we need to do a collectors quest on siege!
Been waiting years!
PLEASE HELP!

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 days and counting on this and still no answer why they are gone?

Z

Zippididooda

Still nothing, currently the artist in Vesper is missing. If she is there somewhere I cannot find her. Can someone please take a quick peek at this?
She had been there for years if I am not mistaken. I know there are at least a few people who would love to finally be able to do this quest on Siege, especially after the last patch that succesfully fixed the missing rainbow pearls! Again... PLEASE someone ressurrect Alberta Giacco!

B

BartofCats

LOL Siege is so borked that even the npc's fled. LOL sorry had to... seriously.. you think this may have got caught by QA huh?? oh... right.. theres no such thing as QA at EA.