[Price Check] Please evaluate these 3 items *[PICS]*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

I came across 3 items that I have never seen before and would like some input about what they are and how much they might be worth. I got them all at different IDOC's so I'm not sure of their origins.

Item #1:

This is a blessed blue kilt that says "Green Kilt" and is crafted by Lord Abraxas.

Item #2:

When dragged, the gold amount shows 65,535 (which is over the limit of 60,000) and only says "Gold Coin" when highlighted, not showing a number.

Item #3:

This bonnet seems to be a glitch of some sort. When highlighted, it says Strength Charges: "1_val" along with its other properties.

Thanks in advance for your input!

L

lupushor

Well,

Item#1 Regular "green clothing" as it is called, old but not very rare, price is around 1mil, 2mil if you're lucky to find the right buyer.

Item#2 Same item been for sale on an Atl Luna Vendor for over a month, priced at 3.5mil, but i don't think it worths more than 1 mil as a non-spectacular bugged item.

Item#3 I haven't seen that particular item, but i encountered some similar. Guess the charges got somehow into negative so the program glitched, veterans may know better. Guess value same as above, maybe a freak bugs collector would pay more :)

Cheers!

S

Smokey of LS

the "Gold Coin" pile comes from begging i believe or used to dunno if it still does