• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*plays with his Jesus action figure*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has tiny rollers on the bottom of his feet. According to the packaging, they're so he can "glide in the classic Jesus pose."

S

Sunrise

hahahaha..do what you want....Buddy Christ FTW... :D

Just remember tho...This is the stratics boards

In before the lock...

R

Richard Pryor

I got that action figure from my neighbors for my 30th birthday.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But there's only supposed to be one Jesus!

Hey, do the rollers on the bottom of yours squeak too?

R

Richard Pryor

I think so. I was hoping he'd have some kind of weapon or something... Maybe a carpenter's tool of some sort or bazooka... The least they could have done was give him a gi joe hand so he COULD hold some type of weapon.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like making my McFarlane Lord Blackthorn UO action figure wtfpwn him Yew gate style...

R

Richard Pryor

That just wouldn't happen. Jesus would be like, "Whoa there guy, take it easy." jedi master style, and everybody would chill. Then he'd start passing around some weed and dorritos.

Jesus was the first hippy and super natural powers aside, I think he was onto something. If everybody just chilled the eff out, this world would be a much better place.

R

Richard Pryor

Maybe someone mis-translated the bible...

All I know is the evidence points to Jesus being the first hippy.

Fact:
He didn't bathe often if at all.
Fact:
He wore sandals.
Fact:
He preached chilling the eff out.

What more do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.