• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Playing late late at night!

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pinky Pepperpow

I start an evening job tonight. 7-midnight. I'll most likely be in TT after 1am MST (3am EST). This will probably be my habit for a while until I figure out my new lifestyle! I know Susan (Sally B) is gonna hang with me tonight since she needs to stay awake for some tests on Tuesday.

If anyone else is a night owl, can't sleep or just wants to stay up all night on purpose (LOL), feel free to join us!

And also, you can PM me if you like to play those wee hours too!

Hugs,

C

Crazy Fireball

well sometimes i am up - if i cant sleep - but thats only weekeneds :D

P

Pinky Pepperpow

well sometimes i am up - if i cant sleep - but thats only weekeneds :D
i work mon-fri so weekends might just be my catch up sleep time. who knows, this schedule is all new to me. But then again, I'm usually up well past midnight anyway so it shouldn't really make a difference. I'm just freaked cuz I haven't worked in a year and now working evenings...I'm sure I'm making this a lot worse than it really is! That's how I roll! :)

C

Crazy Fireball

When my dad worked midnightes - he slept till 2 in the afternoon
he was a cop with a 12-8 sedual. He was really nocturnal, im a teen so im noturnal in gernal LOL.

R

ROSIE T

Judy,
I'm up and on toon town at 3 - 4 eastern time daily!!
Margo aka Rosie

S

Sally Bumblefoot

i work mon-fri so weekends might just be my catch up sleep time.
LOL If you think you are sleeping all weekend and staying up all night during the week, you are sadly mistaken my dear!! I have all your numbers and I am soooooo NOT afraid to use them!!! Just kidding (kinda lol). We have to work out our schedule again. First you move accross the country, now you work during our play time. HMM......maybe someone is trying to tell us something Pink!!

I will PM codes to Rosie tonight, Pinky or we can take care of it when we both get on. MISSION FOR TONIGHT: Sir Crumblebrains will get sound!!!!

G

Granjell

Well, now, if my husband switches my decaf green tea for regular I just may be able to meet you at 1 or 2 am (our mutual MST) but otherwise I hate to say it but I've been getting to bed way earlier than that. If there's a mission to get a toon sound, though, I may have to set the alarm..

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Marge, I have a Dr. Pepper with your name on it (I'm not allowed to have caffeine tonight)!! Set your alarm girl!! It will be a party!!! I will be working on him until about 11 or 12, sleeping 3-4 hours and then starting again. Don't know if I will be successful in getting sound but I'm gonna try!! We can try to give Josh a gift of a more pleasant nature lol!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

We can try to give Josh a gift of a more pleasant nature lol!!
Still striving for the impossible...
I meant a gift that is more pleasant than the last one Judy, Marge, and I sent you, not giving YOU a more pleasant nature. You are too stubborn to ever change, Josh although I do keep trying. We did however fail in our endeavor to equip sir with sound. Close.........but nope. Judy, Marge, Rosie, and I had fun trying though!!!:thumbup1:

C

Crazy Fireball

Lmao - i am afraid he cringes at the fact of being up all night with ya'll!

if you need NR im sometimes parked at night - but sometimes.

R

ROSIE T

It was fun hanging with ladies in the night! AHHHH, we could start a new clan....now that would make Sir cringe for sure!!!
Let me know if we are on for tonight to continue our quest for Sir's sound!!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

It was fun hanging with ladies in the night! AHHHH, we could start a new clan....now that would make Sir cringe for sure!!!
It was a lot of fun! I really appreciated the help staying awake!! I will not be awake tonight though (after last night I'm ready for bed now!!). Judy is looking forward to seeing you though. Sir will just have to wait!! At this rate all his other gags will be maxed before he gets sound!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Hi Margo. I wasn't on last night because I only slept a few hours Monday night (Tuesday morning). My body still thinks it should wake up early and I was exhausted by the time I got home from work.

FYI! Shopping for groceries at 1am is a breeze. The only people in the way are the bazillions of workers stocking the shelves.

I slep 6 hours last night and I'll even have time for a nap wo I'll be on tonight when I get home. See ya then!

Oh yeah one more thing. In my training class I mentioned that I play Toontown and 3 people joined in and said "I set that up for my kids and now I can't stop playing". LOL! We didn't have time to exchange our TT names or figure out to hook up!

WE'RE EVERYWHERE!

G

Granjell

OMG Judy - you find them everywhere, don't you! Everyone who finds out I play kind of gives me that look of.... "Oh, ok, isn't that a kids' game?" Course, my husband thinks it's a complete and utter waste of time, so the understanding nod with a tiny smile comes as encouragement.

R

ROSIE T

Last night/this morning was a good time to shop and sleep, TT was down for maintenance!!! I get the same reaction as Marge, the raised eyebrow and they start digging for their shrinks phone number! LOL My boss will walk into my office and catch me on the forum (like he just did!) and just turn around and walk out! Guess that my hint to get back to work! Grrrrr....
But I will see you later on tonight.

S

SSniffleslam

My daughter has pretty much outgrown TT, but here I am, a few years later, still stuck on it! Maybe I do need help! Thanks to Judy for helping New Mewn max her drop! She now has maxed gags!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

My daughter has pretty much outgrown TT, but here I am, a few years later, still stuck on it! Maybe I do need help! Thanks to Judy for helping New Mewn max her drop! She now has maxed gags!
Right on! Raven's on her way too. Just got her cash suit (no CFO's yet) and has TNT (more like a firecracker) now!

Woo-Hoo...it's Friday!

S

SSniffleslam

Right on! Raven's on her way too. Just got her cash suit (no CFO's yet) and has TNT (more like a firecracker) now!

Woo-Hoo...it's Friday!
Never underestimate the power of a firecracker! If we could just have those cogs close their hands over it, we'd be in business -- no hands, no ability to throw back at us and made us sad. Gosh, I think about things way too much.