• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player vendors ? help...

L

lady_pearl

I had a vendor & took a long break from uo. The vendor had 20 + mill on it so I know he had enough moneys for a long time. when I returned the vendor is gone? Along with the house? Is the vendor gone for good?? or?
I cannot find info about player vendors anywhere so any info would be great

thanks!!!

L

Locker

After all the posts I've seen about EA doing exactly nothing to help players regain lost gear, gold, houses, vendors or anything I'd say it's gone forever. Your best bet is probably to put it out of your mind and drive on.

Peace,

Locker

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it was your own house the vendor was in then its gone forever. When the house fell any items from vendors would have fallen on the ground as well and been picked up by IDOC hunters.

The only chance you have of recovering your money is if you had your vendor at a REALLY good friends house. If he canceled your vendor contract and you didn't claim the goods within a few days then he got to keep them. If you still have contact with that person you can ask for the cash back, but I would not get my hopes up. Not many good friends stay good friends with 20 mil on the line.

Sorry to tell ya, but the previous poster was most likely right... put it out of your mind and move on. Chances are you will never see that money again, and stressing about it will just sour you on UO.

L

lady_pearl

The house belonged to someone else. Did not know them that well, just rented a spot -

Oh well - Thanks all for the help =-))

R

RavenWinterHawk

I had a vendor & took a long break from uo. The vendor had 20 + mill on it so I know he had enough moneys for a long time. when I returned the vendor is gone? Along with the house? Is the vendor gone for good?? or?

thanks!!!
Its 100% gone.
I lost money on Origin that way.
The owner sells the house and you get 1 week or so from the time he cancels the vendor contracts to collect.

The new owner got all your stuff.

Sorry.

R

RavenWinterHawk

thanks!!!
If you play atlantic I can give you a couple mill to get started again.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner sells the house and you get 1 week or so from the time he cancels the vendor contracts to collect.
The new owner got all your stuff.
Even if the new owner renewed the contract, you would have to do this as well after a house trade.
Unfortunately there is no sign of a canceled vendor contract, even if you refill regulary unless you open the contract options.

Instead of the stuff of escaping vendors going to the moving crate of the house it should go to the bank box of the vendor owner so avoid such issues.

*Salute*
Olahorand

G

gandolfofaol

thanks!!!
What shard do you play on?