• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) ECL season 3, 27 June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Despite popular demands, we're coming back!

After the intriguing (and expensive!) finale of last season, where we had a three way tie for the title between Lightning, Quicksilver and Sky, we've recovered from the excitement and are just about ready to kick off Season Three on Monday, 27 June

As ever, we'll be at the O*T Arena in Zento, matches beginning at 8PM UK time - all are welcome to bring along battle chickens to fight, or just bet on the outcomes of matches!

One slight change from last time, some of the RP guilds had expressed an interest in the event but it's tricky for their folks to drop out of their guild for an evening (Trammel rules meant you had to be in ECL guild for your pets to actually fight each other!), so I've trimmed down the existing ECL membership and we'll set up warring status against any of the RP guilds (and ONLY the RP guilds, before anyone asks!!) who want to compete. Of course, that would mean combat would be possible between those folks and the ECL members at any time, as well as during the matches, so I'll be clearing out the ECL membership lists after each evening to avoid any accidents - stray EVs at EM events would happily target members of warring guilds, for example... It's quick and easy enough to enlist folks who need to fight into ECL on the night, so that seems the best way to go - of course, if we find it's problematic for any reason, we'll find another way!

One warning for those attending - my typing at speed was always a bit eccentric, one of the reasons I have been missing from UO for a few months is I was quite ill just after the last season final and although I'm pretty much recovered, my typing is a bit worse than it was before - so as well as chicken fights and betting, you'll have the occasional word puzzle thrown in as well to keep you busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.