• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player art (any form)

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hmm... Wouldn't it be interesting to do a collaborative piece?
Can anyone figure out a way to do this considering all the different media being used?
I envision something like... oh I dunno.. One person doing a bit of art and they post it. Someone else states they'll take it to the next step and add to it, then post it. Someone else states they'll add to it. etc etc.

It would take a lot of time I imagine. I know I'm slow at what I do but it could still be interesting.

When it's done ( if it ever gets done) then The Writer could write something based on the final piece.

Have I opened up a can of worms? lol
Gon be :stir: us a monsterpiece is we Lady Amber?! :arr:

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the samurai , can i color it?

I did "this is where I die" in photoshop from a selfie (before they were called selfies) and from an photo I took of the ocean with a piece of seaweed. The seaweed looked like it would make a good piece of hair. I make all my photoshop art from my own photography. I'm not the biggest fan of people using someone elses photography, tweaking it and then calling it their artwork unless they give credit to the original photographer.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amber I love that idea. I'll draw something open ended on a large white background and post it
I'm excited! Let's go for it! Who knows where it will end but I think if people contribute earnestly and not overshadow what others have done it could be fun.

Sorry for the delay in responding. My business is getting crazy busy so if I don't respond quickly it's because I'm a tad overloaded.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooh, you should draw a picture of me standing on a mountain of Katt and Talia corpses, valiantly holding back the gargoyle hordes by throwing your bodies at them as they advance.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got an ankh on my arm that could be considered UO related, but I've always had a fondness for Egyptian imagery. Also I got the Luna moth on my back (pictured in my avatar) as an homage to my love of bugs and moths as well as a tribute to my former main char on Atlantic who was named Luna. Named Luna long long long before there was a town known as such...

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nice work! I'd love to see some of your more intricate work also. And isn't jewelry one of the oldest forms of art? I've made a few pieces of jewelry but mine certainly don't qualify as art!
Thank you, I will have to go threw my files to see what I have saved, I did not start taking pics of my work until last year, unless I was selling it on E-bay. I am starting to take more now for the customers. As I promise that every piece will be unique and I had not thought to keep photos. But now I know I should if just for remembrance sake.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
hmm... Wouldn't it be interesting to do a collaborative piece?
Can anyone figure out a way to do this considering all the different media being used?
I envision something like... oh I dunno.. One person doing a bit of art and they post it. Someone else states they'll take it to the next step and add to it, then post it. Someone else states they'll add to it. etc etc.

It would take a lot of time I imagine. I know I'm slow at what I do but it could still be interesting.

When it's done ( if it ever gets done) then The Writer could write something based on the final piece.

Have I opened up a can of worms? lol
Excellent idea. I can do digital easy enough. Perhaps those that do physical drawing should start, since printing out color would be hard. And the digital artists can color and effetcs.
Actually, I ran across a scan of a drawing of a mage running that could be added to something....

We could actually more than one if there are other ideas..

Aaaand someone could fix the body proportions for me lol.