• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fink

What's everyone into these days?

eg: factions/pvp/spawns/peerless/crafting/shopping/shopkeeping/stealing/herding/training/roleplay/housing/quests/banksitting/events/other games..

I've been training ninjitsu, not much fun but plenty of passers-by stop and chat. Other than that, some light decorating of my new Luna place and toying with some vendor ideas.

F

Farscape

Mining lumberjacking while the reds sleep
stocking up for SA if it ever eventuates :danceb:

D

Dain

Shopkeeping

Doom/DF

Spawning

Stocking up for SA (mainly on Cash)

Occasional PvP

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DING DING DING!!!

You are now officially the 1,000,000th person to have used that line on me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You win a NEW, FREE, TOILET BRUSH!!
Lol. And your probably the 1,000,000th person to use that on him... Get your own material.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. And your probably the 1,000,000th person to use that on him... Get your own material.
If anybody created a spam message like I did, well I applaud their creativity, malicious actions and ingenious ideas. I would certainly love to meet such a worthy adversary, perhaps we could ponder the mere realm of existence and life itself, whilst sending complimentary spam messages to all! Ah yes, what a wonderful world it would be.

S

Sunrise

OOOHH A free TOILET BRUSH I know a few threads that could use it :p

Mostly just hanging around...doing me mining thing..Playing UO and Warhammer and trying to live life....Being in the states now its summer time and its Freaking hot here! UGH...

hidding is me best bet too :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...yet you still haven't gotten the message. Bit slow on the uptake huh kid?
Still haven't gotten which message? Your message that I "whine and moan"? Or the idiom "pot, meet petal the kettle"?

You see, because you quoted me quoting your line, I believe you meant the idiom "pot, meet petal the kettle" (this was also the line in which I was referring to). However, a man of your social stature must surely know that this idiom is very circumstantial, therefore I am going to assume that you realise it is impossible for me to understand which hypocrisy I am being accused of, before I am accused.

D

Dain

Only when you have two dismount tamers and about 8 to 10 others on...
It's now evident that you're either in denial, delusional or incapable of reading and/or counting.

You're wrong, and you know it. I can't say more without turning this into a PvP thread; which is certainly not what it was intended to be.

E

Elwood

How is it 'evident' Dain? Stop trying to make yourself sound smart, it actually works in the reverse, kind of like most of pet's posts.
I tell you what is 'evident' to us:

Every fight you have a dismount archer or tamer involved otherwise you won't even come out of the house. The other night you had 2 of each while fighting at bmg, plus others throwing bolas at times.

You will not come out of the house unless the odds are massively in your favour. Last night for example, we fought you outnumbered all night and we took a beating at first but when we got the upper hand you all house hid. We played reds all night, not itemed up blue factioners. At the end of the night we changed to factioners and put you all in stat - GAME OVER none of you came back, I went to bed.

Every single minax, even held now it seems, runs from a 1v1 in the field. You have ran from me numerous times, the night before last I chased you from way up behind my house down to the gz around the moongate, you then went through the moongate and didn't come back leaving your teammate wogaramis for dead...

O

Ovrkill

take your pvp slander to another forum, its not welcome here

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.