• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plants have stopped growing

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I just checked my plants and they didn't go through a daily growth cycle. This is on Pacific.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it happened again today. My plants are now two days behind when they should have originally been done growing.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Third day this week my plants have not grown.

Also, I hadn't noticed it before but my fish tanks are not updating properly either.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hmm, now that you mention it, there does seem to be a shortage of plants for sale on Atlantic as well....I guess no one's plants are growing for some reason.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine didn't grow today or yesterday, but definitely did the day before.
As did mine. The other day they didn't this week, for me anyways, was Monday. So all together it was Monday, Thursday and Friday.

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mine were at stage 4 on Thursday morning. Here it is on Friday night and they are still at 4.

Very upsetting. I hope this is just a fluke and not going to be a recurring problem.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Pacific) Mine have not grown/needed watering either... But im kind of glad for the break... I have 100+ growing in Mag, kind of a pain to water every day =P.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And we can add Saturday to the list. My plants did not grow again today. Day #4 this week. (and neither did my fish tanks).

Btw, i did submit a bug report yesterday as well as posting the question in ask the devs, now i'm just waiting.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Had to double check my plants, they have grown normally. They are in a garden bed. I was going to plant more the old way. Which way are you using? I have a hard time remembering checking them so if the timers are still messed up don't want to start.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to double check my plants, they have grown normally. They are in a garden bed. I was going to plant more the old way. Which way are you using? I have a hard time remembering checking them so if the timers are still messed up don't want to start.
I am using both ways currently. I have 10 garden beds and a couple of extras in plant bowls. None of them grew again today

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And once again today, plants didn't grow and fish tanks didn't update. Day #5 in a week.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Shoot, no new gardening . I do remember that when they changed the idoc timer, it messed up the timers for plants fish tanks. Caused me to kill all my fish. :( hope this bug is fixed soon.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing again today =/.

However the 4 day timer to plant another in Mag is still ticking normally.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing again today =/.

However the 4 day timer to plant another in Mag is still ticking normally.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
All my harvests are odd. I have like 8 Rose of Trinsic plants, I do them all at the same time. Some will have 10 petals, some 8. Same with bee hives, etc. But as long as they are doing something I don't worry about it. I blame it on lazy bees. Now I think of it, bee hives should make our crops grow faster :)

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I'm debating whether I should carry on with this until it's fixed but add another day to the tally. No growth again for Monday 17 November 2014

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All my harvests are odd. I have like 8 Rose of Trinsic plants, I do them all at the same time. Some will have 10 petals, some 8. Same with bee hives, etc. But as long as they are doing something I don't worry about it. I blame it on lazy bees. Now I think of it, bee hives should make our crops grow faster :)
hmmm if its not just plants, anyone checked shard shields?

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So far, only 1 day of no growth.

Sunday (November 9th): Planted (stage 1)
Monday: stage 1
Tuesday: growth (stage 2)
Wednesday: growth (stage 3)
Thursday: growth (stage 4)
Friday: nothing (still stage 4)
Saturday: growth (stage 5)
Sunday: growth (stage 6)
Monday (November 17th): growth (stage 7)

Growing campion flowers, all in garden beds.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot, no new gardening . I do remember that when they changed the idoc timer, it messed up the timers for plants fish tanks. Caused me to kill all my fish. :( hope this bug is fixed soon.
Yes, it killed all my fish too; I had the complete set of fish including many in rare colours as well. I've not had the heart to try again since.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My plant beds are on schedule so far.
Then this begs the question "What am I doing wrong?"

Is it my Shard?
My house is nowhere close to a server line.
Up until about a week ago my plants were growing fine. I've pulled all of the plants out of my garden beds, redeeded them, replaced them, replanted my seeds and still no growth. The plants have been stuck at Day 1 since replanting.
And it's not just my plants but my fishtanks as well. Can an entire house be bugged?

What am I doing wrong?

Wild Cherry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Isn't just you. I'm on Pacific also and none of my plants have seemed to grown for a couple days and they are all in garden beds.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Then this begs the question "What am I doing wrong?"

Is it my Shard?
My house is nowhere close to a server line.
Up until about a week ago my plants were growing fine. I've pulled all of the plants out of my garden beds, redeeded them, replaced them, replanted my seeds and still no growth. The plants have been stuck at Day 1 since replanting.
And it's not just my plants but my fishtanks as well. Can an entire house be bugged?

What am I doing wrong?
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It sounds like something the devs need to look into.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yet another day. Zero movement on plants and fish tanks. Again. This is getting really old. Do they get mad if you submit multiple bug reports for the same thing?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
we are aware of this and when they are done working on things it should go back to normal...I have no eta atm

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no growth today. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just give up my gardening life as well as packing up my fish tanks. I could definitely use the space.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like we are back up and running (thurs 11/20).

Wish they would come out wif something like the 'flake sphere' except for plants in Magincia =/

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My coffee plants have been growing just fine for the past...4 days now I think? Maybe it's just the older plants.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it wasn't fixed permanently. I know Kyronix pushed our server maintenance yesterday but it doesn't look like we're back on schedule yet.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No growth on my new coffee plants on Drachenfels... waiting for two days now.

I want my coffee... now!!! :-}

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My coffee plants have been growing just fine for the past...4 days now I think? Maybe it's just the older plants.
On Pacific my coffee plants are not growing, along with all of the plants in the gardening system. And you can add another day of nothing happening as we failed get get our daily scheduled maintenance again today.

Last edited: