Plants did not advance a day?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Before I go and try and get a GM to answer this question did anyone else have a problem with the plants not advancing a day? I have 8 on the roof of the vendor house growing, and they hit day 9 yesterday, I watered and gave potions as needed. Today the plants were as they were yesterday, no need to water or give potions as they showed they had received them already. Now I check this three times today, thinking maybe a quich with them or server did not fall, and so far they are as they were left yesterday.

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 22, 2004
Sonoma
I think their timers were messed up by daylight savings last night.
Fish tanks did not advance either.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think their timers were messed up by daylight savings last night.
Fish tanks did not advance either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh that is very possible, did not wish to sit waiting for a GM and be sent to a web site for a answer, yours works for me. I'll just wait till tomorrow and see if the servers catch up.

G

Must have been the Daylight changing, today the plants all need water and potions.