• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant Question for Five on Friday

D

DHMagicMan_1

I understand (but disagree) with having them be a bigger set of Bonzai... separate from the real plant system.

I know they will all be Plain, won't be able to cross or anything so it's simply grow and deco mode... End of story.

My question... probably answered due to above...

Will the Naturalist quest which gives the 4 "special colored" seeds have a chance of growing into one of the new plants or only into the "Core Plant System" as it is now? I'm guessing Naturalist will still only be core as well.

Not sure what the point of the whole new 15 plants is then. :coco:

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what the point of the whole new 15 plants is then. :coco:

From whats been stated the plants are just one part of the publish.. we are to find out more this weekend.

Imo the plants dont need to have a point you can collect the seeds and grow them or not.

Did they waste time on trivial stuff? I guess its a matter of opinion.