• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

plant ideas, devs check this!!!

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i want some new plants lol, and im sure im not alone....but i want them to be realistic looking. the easter plants were nice but to me the size needed scaled down quite a bit. wanted to start a thread where everyone can use their photo shop creativity to make some new plants out of existing graphics. this way it wouldnt be hard for the devs to toss them together and get us some new plants going without putting allot of time in the artwork.....be creative guys and have fun =) i made a wisteria vine here, using foxglove flower tips and one of the many vines we have in game... Capture_11272015_154257 copy.jpg

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want some new plants lol, and im sure im not alone....but i want them to be realistic looking. the easter plants were nice but to me the size needed scaled down quite a bit. wanted to start a thread where everyone can use their photo shop creativity to make some new plants out of existing graphics. this way it wouldnt be hard for the devs to toss them together and get us some new plants going without putting allot of time in the artwork.....be creative guys and have fun =) i made a wisteria vine here, using foxglove flower tips and one of the many vines we have in game... View attachment 39790
If they simply changed the dye areas on the old plants so that you could set just the flowers to be colored... well, that alone would open up a world of design options. That said, very nice work! :D