• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant box

Grugot

Journeyman
Has anyone put a plant box outside like a second story? Not an actual plant box but one using the decorator tool. I made this without walls so i could put plants on it and when placed the walls back the plants went into the moving crate.

1687106987783.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks great. Keep trying. Do one wall at a time. I had that trouble placing items in a pond. But eventually got them to stick.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Put them below it and raise them up to where you want, that might work.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya the spots below are open so that will work. Show a picture.

Grugot

Journeyman
I tried raising it up and it went up to the bottom of the floor and said I couldn't raise it any higher.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try putting a floor tile in front of your half walls, if they turn orange put a small post below. Place plants on the floor tile and raise with deco tool. Then remove floor tiles and post if needed. Hope that works.
Edit to add~ or you could change the windows to doors and place directly on ground floor tiles or wall - I think.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These are the doors I use when I need to get out to an area, but do not want to go back into custom mode. They look like windows when you put things in front of them.

Attachments

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I tried raising it up and it went up to the bottom of the floor and said I couldn't raise it any higher.
You have to go up one level to raise them higher.

1687113556848.png

Did this on test...didn't have a plant lol but it will work as long as you are higher.

Last edited:

Grugot

Journeyman
Tried this way. Same issue. When i went to place the walls back the plant went into the moving crate.

1687112610021.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried this way. Same issue. When i went to place the walls back the plant went into the moving crate.

View attachment 144438
Confirm house. Get out of build mode. Put on ground below. Raise to height. Will have to raise from second floor or ladder. A last object last target macro works on the deco tool for things you can't see.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they won't go in front of those doors. Use one of the bag tricks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup great deco idea! Thanks for sharing.