• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Planesword

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear these are good in fel PvP or PvM or something for mages.
So i figured i'd try auction this one off and see if it gets any interest.

Starting Bid - 4m

Auction End Date - Thursday 8th July 9pm UK Time

Bids - Will only accept bids posted on this thread, NO PM's or ICQ's.

Other Details - Any bids made within the last 10 minutes of the auction will lead to the auction being extended for another 10 minutes to prevent any last second bidding.

Final words - Well i hope this gets some interesting and not a waste of time, happy bidding folks :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear, it never even occured to me :( That sucks. Always forget to PoF before imbueing stuff :( Guess i'll close this auction then. A waste of gold :( Is it possible to unimbue stuff?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you cant Esca, but someone may perhaps want it for a lower price as its still useful

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i guess i'll let it go for 3m if anyone wants it? That covers the cost i spent on imbueing it etc. And the durability will still last a long time anyway. Just leave a message here if you want it for 3m :)