• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing Question!

• Thread starter KoolAidAddict
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KoolAidAddict

Player A places a plot. Player A moves half a screen down and places second plot.
Both plots are blockage plots, not keepers, but nevermind that.

1. How does one same toon/account place two houses within seconds of each other?

2. Why does SECOND plot go into slightly status immediately upon placement and not the first one?

3. How is player A refreshing second status plot daily?

This old inquiring mind would love to know.
Do I not understand the placement rules of ONE in 7 days unless removing first one?
Does not placing second one make first one go into status, like the gump says?

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp...if I saw that player walk over and do it with my own eyes...I'd be asking a lot of people about it!

Otherwise the only other feasible answer could be...2 accounts, 2 chars same damn name to mess you up...still doesn't account for the refreshing thou does it?

I'd report it, its fishy smelling enough to do so without feeling guilt.