• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

placing goza's with castle ladders....broken

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont know if anyone else has noticed this but when you try to place goza's on top of castle ladders the goza's drop to the ground now

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I have to admit this almost scared me to death... So I had to chop a goza and test it immediately. And I am not seeing that result... what client are You using?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2d i tried to help someone on test do the floating globe, so i hop up on the ladder, double click goza and use my target self macro goza went to the floor, so i said wtf tried it back on my shard and same thing

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did some deco on Atl using the recular ladders and the Gozas land at your feet

I was up to the 5th story trying tp place my repatalon on top of the wall pieces and was working just fine.