• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Placing Castle Ladders

Kyle_Broflovski

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay I found an issue when placing a ladder inside a castle or keep. A Co-Owner can place a normal ladder like in a custom house, but when a co owner tries to place a ladder that says castle they cannot only the owner can. It gives you an error saying you must be in your own house to do this. Shouldn't the co owners be able to place castle ladders in houses as well?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can confirm, that now coowners can place a castle ladder in a castle. (Another hidden but welcome fix.)

The sad thing is, that it seems to be no longer possible to place a ladder on the outer stairs to circumvent the double doors.

*Salute*
Olahorand

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladders on the outer stairs requires use of a goza mat raised to the right height. Is it not placing on the goza anymore?