• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing 2nd House

Tectop

Journeyman
I know when I place a house plot my original home goes into decay. My question is ,how long will I have to customize and get my stuff moved before my house falls and leaves my stuff on the ground?
Thanks in advance

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't like to give a time. When I do it I setup house teleporters and do it soon as possible.

Tectop

Journeyman
Yes thanks for your reply I do not have any teleporters and worry will not have enough time to do the complete build and a move

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes thanks for your reply I do not have any teleporters and worry will not have enough time to do the complete build and a move
Just move the stuff over and lock it down in containers on the floor. That's how I do it. I'm sure 1 or 2 days would be fine though.

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after you move, demolish your house rather than let it fall, you will be refunded the value...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will basically have the normal 'decay' time for houses, IDOCers can tell you more accurately, but I think about 5 days. I've never taken that long to shift stuff. Deed all your consumables with a commodity deed box so the weight isn't a problem.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you know you are going to move start packing up things then. Deed up all you can to make it easier to move. I usually pack up a room at a time. Best is if you could, go to test center and plan out a house there, then build on your shard. It saves a lot of time to do it that way.

The house goes like new to slightly, usually that first day, Then it goes to somewhat, fairly, greatly, then Idoc. Times have been different on some of the changes so you never know. Best idea is above ^^. Hope this helps.