• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Place House Within Waiting Period and Without Confirmation

qbradq2

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am able to place a house while still in the waiting period so long as I do not currently have a house placed. Steps to reproduce:

1. Begin with an account with no house and no active waiting period
  2. Place a house, clicking "OK" in the confirmation dialog
  3. Demolish the house
  4. Place another house
Reproduced three times by accident while looking for a nice spot to settle down.

Expected Result:
The system message should tell me if the house placement was valid or not, but disallow actual placement of the house.

Actual Result:
The house is placed without the normal confirmation dialog, and the system message informs me of the amount that has been withdrawn from my bank account.

Comments:
There are also a lot of debugging messages coming while using my house placement tool. I have added a screenshot of my log window from the first occurrence.

Attachments

Last edited: