• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pixielove still lives!

• Thread starter Pixielove
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pixielove

Amazing as it sounds I am still here, barely it seems though. The hubby got orders to England so RL has taken a VERY VERY exciting turn for us. Busy as heck turn, but there it is. I don't know if I am super excited or super stressed tryin to get everything ready to go.

As it is I am being preemptive and packing up my books myself. Good gracious I have WAY to many college text books. You would think I was a Psych major (with a minor in Criminal Justice) or something. Doesn't help my OCD has made me catalog EVERY book, EVERY binder, EVERY DVD (holy cripes I have almost 1k of those *faints*) and take pictures of ALL our appliances (microwave etc) and furniture. Damn the OCD.

But yesh, your beloved Pixielove still lives and breaths.

Pixie!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's great hearing from you here, and I sincerely hope that the adjustments will be as smooth as a silk scarf that you're wearing on a nudist beach while sipping (insert drink of choice here) and bouncing up and down just for the sake of bouncing up and down. Wait, wha...? :thumbup:

Be safe and warm wishes to you and yours for the upcoming holidays! I OCD about sake. Seriously. On a side note, I hope your Thanksgiving was blinkin' great!