• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Pitchforks, Warforks & Orc Masks

F

Fink

Looking to buy good quality pitchforks with the usual desirable dexxer properties. Of particular interest to me are Hit Spell or Hit Area effects but I'll consider anything at this point. I'll look at warforks too, but I'm chiefly after pitchforks.

Also, I'm after any orc masks you may have taking up space. They don't have to be brilliant, it's just I'm building a suit around one and I'd like to have some options to play with. LMC/MR would be terrific, Resists would be nice, LRC not essential, prefer no Nightsight if it can be avoided.

None of these are a dire need, so don't blow a fuse looking for that unwanted fork or mask you kept for "just in case" some pervert like me would need it.