• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirates?!?!?

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Activity detected around Serpents Hold. Bring friends 4:30 pm for carnage.

I nominate the shard reporter as a sacrifice ermmm... I mean scout to see what the scallywags are upto :D

P.s. Uriah had nothing to do with this nomination Dev :p

Har Har! :danceb:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
short note for those of us worried about conflicts (me!)..... post time for the running of the Belmont Stakes is not until 6:30pm est

:thumbsup:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See what those Zento renegades have unleashed upon our peaceful lands!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
short note for those of us worried about conflicts (me!)..... post time for the running of the Belmont Stakes is not until 6:30pm est

:thumbsup:
ROFL

Ya still might be a bit late...Cause I bet after Casca's resounding defeat in Zento, his minions come a bit better prepared ;)
Should be interesting indeed!

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you mean what Casca unleashed .. Casca was the one that attacked the city of Zento. Thats why the people of your land came and helped the people of zento . The people of Zento will help the people of Britannia to fight the evil Casca and Bring him to justice for the war crimes that he has committed against the people of Zento and Britannia . Casca show the world his true colors.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid what he's calling Pirate activity is actually our Zento rebel ships. I believe Dev posted a picture in another post. We appreciate the help we received in saving our city. Our Empress fears for the safety of other lands, and has moved her ships to various places around the world to assist the people in warding off an invasion.

We have ships in the area, and stand ready to help the people of Serpents Hold defend their lands. We are not pirates, we do not steal or plunder or destroy. We simply wish to offer aid to the people of this land, so do not fear any Zento ships.

If this is another attempt by our so called "King" Casca to take over another land, we urge everyone to come and stand ready to assist the people of Serpents Hold.

It would be easier if Zento had it's own docks, whoever heard of an island with no docks. Because of this our ships are spread far and wide around the world, although as it turns out this time it might be a good thing we have ships placed all over to help defeat Casca.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people of Zento will help the people of Britannia to fight the evil Casca (...)
*gasp*

You slander our true and noble king?! The Zento-sponsered pirate invasion of peaceful serpent hold must be thwarted! We must not let them get a foothold on our (finally) peaceful lands!

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gasp*

You slander our true and noble king?!

Poor Maplestone ... Your King was the one that invaded Zento with his evil minions . We didn't attack him we are not the ones trying to take over the world . But we will fight the evil Casca anywhere he wish to fight. This time he is invading Serpent Hold to capture the bell of courage and if Cassca gets it there will be no stoping the evil casca bring to the world. The people of Zento will help the people of Britannia to fight the evil Casca . This don't look like pirates to me .....

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gasp*

You slander our true and noble king?! The Zento-sponsered pirate invasion of peaceful serpent hold must be thwarted! We must not let them get a foothold on our (finally) peaceful lands!
Zento sponsored pirate invasion? We are not pirates, and if any pirates are there, I can assure you, they are not ours.

Lord Maplestone, I don't understand why you see us as the enemy? Always in the past we have been on the same side, and it saddens me to see you follow Casca so blindly. He is working with the shadow lords, and if he succeeds our lands will be thrust into darkness and evil. We must fight for what is good, and honorable, and we must save our people from tyrannical leader who is bent on our destruction.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For many months there has been a highly active campaign to root out any sign of unworthiness and it has failed to find anything but wild, unfounded accusations all the while peace and prosperity has come to the lands.

I have witnessed first-hand the Zento forces in league with hoards of dragons. I have witnessed their agitators invade peaceful Britain itself - and be dispersed peacefully by our king with none of the harshness or ruthlessness people claimed he would use. And has Zento not declared support for piracy against the kingdom's civilian shipping?

Have you not begun to wonder, if there is an agent of the shadowlords amongst the politically active, if it is not someone closer to your own midst?

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we did have dragons to fight off Casca and the evil he brought to Zento. Any king that can summon up ancient liches, or exodus minions, or terathan matriarchs & shadow wyrms none of these creatures dwell in our lands he must have evil working within him. Casca is the only agent of the shadowlords. Poor Maplestone everything he speaks and see is twisted to the evil way of Casca . Perhaps Maplestone will see thing for the truth after Casca is destroyed. Hopeful Casca evil hasn't turn Maplestone forever......

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have witnessed first-hand the Zento forces in league with hoards of dragons. I have witnessed their agitators invade peaceful Britain itself - and be dispersed peacefully by our king with none of the harshness or ruthlessness people claimed he would use. And has Zento not declared support for piracy against the kingdom's civilian shipping?

Have you not begun to wonder, if there is an agent of the shadowlords amongst the politically active, if it is not someone closer to your own midst?
First of all, the forces you saw in league with hoards of dragons are tamers, and the dragons present were pets, not evil minions. They fight along side their owners for good, not evil. It was Casca who was summoning the hoards of evil minions.

Though it is true that our own Mayor of Zento owns a pub on the south side water front, Mayor Kryptman is not in league with Pirates, or shadowlords. At the moment he is out of town working on some trade agreements, and his absence is deeply felt by all.

Zento does not support disrupting the Kingdom's shipping industry. Zento has a navy for defense purposes, and we'd like to have merchant ships as well, but sadly the lack of a dock has kept us from the import/ export business. Our Navy is not in a habit of stopping ships, if the kingdom's shipping lines are being disrupted, it is not by us. We are a peaceful people, but we will defend our land and the lands of our friends from the coming darkness.

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let it be known that on this day, we do commission and authorize all citizens and allies of Tokuno and realms of Tokuno, to subdue, seize, and take any armed or unarmed British vessel and/or individuals, public or private, which shall be found within the jurisdictional limits of Tokuno, or elsewhere within the dominions of Britannia itself. Such captured vessel, with her apparel, cannons and appurtenances which shall be found, together will all persons found acting on the behalf of Casca, be left to the mercy and convience of those acting on Tokunos' interest in freeing our lands from the control of the false king known as Casca. This also includes the retaking of any vessel, goods, and effects of the people, which may have been captured by the supporters of Casca in order that proceedings may be had concerning such capture or recapture in due form of law, and as to right and justice shall appertain. A quote From Kryptman

As you read all persons found acting on the behalf of Casca.Plus this was writen prior of Casca invading of the Tokuno Islands about him invading Now its about the fredom of Britannia . Any of Casca ship found in the realm of Tokuno will be sunk to the bottom of the ocean and any of Casca ship found in the waters of our allies or cities ask for our help will will be sunk ...It is time Britannia stand up and take your freedom back Casca is a agent of shadowlords . Britannia the people of Zento will stand by your side in this fight !!!!!

N

NewThunder

Zento does not support disrupting the Kingdom's shipping industry. Zento has a navy for defense purposes, and we'd like to have merchant ships as well, but sadly the lack of a dock has kept us from the import/ export business. Our Navy is not in a habit of stopping ships, if the kingdom's shipping lines are being disrupted, it is not by us. We are a peaceful people, but we will defend our land and the lands of our friends from the coming darkness.
Your navy is currently blocking the docks with unattended ships. That could be considered a hostile act.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your navy is currently blocking the docks with unattended ships. That could be considered a hostile act.

It's a blockade, an attempt to keep the evil minions of Casca out and protect Serpents hold. It's not unmanned, our Navy is there, don't you see them? Of course most are ninja's, since they're from Tokuno, so you might not. But trust me, they are watching you.

M

MoneyMaker

Let it be known that on this day, we do commission and authorize all citizens and allies of Tokuno and realms of Tokuno, to subdue, seize, and take any armed or unarmed British vessel and/or individuals, public or private, which shall be found within the jurisdictional limits of Tokuno, or elsewhere within the dominions of Britannia itself.
Let the Looting begin!!!
Jolly roger.jpg

We will feed the scallywags to the Sea!!!
th_dive02zz5.jpg