• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pinkies,Masteries,and PowerScrolls

Who Dat

Adventurer
I have 3 vendors in safe haven at my house just to the west of the guard towers. Come check them out got some good prices and let me know if anything is priced too high. Thanks. upload_2016-4-17_22-36-27.png

upload_2016-4-17_22-37-7.png

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am really impressed! Nice spot (directly behind my house) and good work in such a short time! Great!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes welcome to Safe Haven and nice to see more vendors near the road and more TDO settle down in Safe Haven.
With Mish o Sha and Doc's vendors just in front of you and mine a little South/East and Talia's a little South/West, I believe the customers will find you.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Safe Haven is the City (Player town) near the desert and swamp at Brit East Cross Road. The history about the city are on East Side of the guard fort or inside Safe Haven Hub.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinks seem a factor of 10 to high.
Otherwise your prices look good.

Who Dat

Adventurer
Pinks seem a factor of 10 to high.
Otherwise your prices look good.
So its 10,000 per point? Prices are Updated! Come get Pinkies while they last i have the following: Tactics 0.8, Snooping 1.0, Tracking 1.0, Cart 0.7, Fencing 0.8, Begging 0.8, Vet 1.0, Parry 0.8, Tailoring 0.9, Mace 0.7, Stealth 0.7, and Hiding 0.6 All at 10k per point. Enjoy.

Last edited: