• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Pink Plate Helmet!!

F

feath

there was someone doing a price check on one several days/weeks? ago. start paging back through the forum. I'm pretty sure she had 'pink' in the title.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just so happen to have a "Pink" Colored Plate Helm in my Collection :lick: . I thought it might look nice in my Museum. I was not planning to part with it, but everyone has their price. Will entertain offers of a trade of item(s) or Gold.

FUNTONY

C

COCOPUFF641

server doesn't matter currently im in asuka taking a vacation lol but i was told 10mil but i will pay up to 35mil

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Faerie or Fae (Pink) Helmet is located on Chesapeake and I also play on Pacific. Would accept the trade on either shard. I am looking more for a trade, then I am looking for the gold. I won't let it go for 10 million. Pumice, Donuts, and Brimstone go for more than that and this is much rarer then those.

C

COCOPUFF641

only person i ever knew to have them on pacific is qooluck i come from pacific but let me know what time you would like to meet it is 4 right now u can contact me if u have icq or aol just msg COCOPUFF641 im just going from what several people told me what the helm is worth

K

Kratos Aurion

I quoted it @ 10m. I just think there too many in circulation for'em to go for over 15-20. Theres still people hording tons of dog duped stuff in there homes that haven't even circulated yet.

C

COCOPUFF641

Want to let coco buy one please!! that's my fave item in uo!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to let coco buy one please!! that's my fave item in uo!
Coco, if you don't find one elsewhere, maybe you could ask Orc Chief on Great Lakes. I can't verify it right now, but I seem to remember seeing more than one in his museum on Luna's south road. Maybe he'll sell if he has more than one.

EDIT: I didn't previously see this thread about Orc Chief's museum, which may help you contact him.