• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to get a lot of lag in the pit, specifically when new stuff spawns, though sometimes its inexplicable bubbles of random lag.

I've also noticed that there is a serious performance hit when there are multiple mobs and other animated objects (like fire fields). This is new as of the last publish. I can easily replicate the lag.
The Publish 93 EC update only added support for the in-game store generic gump which allows tool-tips to be displayed for larger templated buttons and a fix for GenericGumpLabelResizeTemplate not correctly displaying text. Please send in/post screenshots or videos of your interface when you are experiencing lag along with the server and time so that I may determine whether or not your issue is client or server related. It would also be good to know if your lag exist when you remove all UI elements(L-shift+A). We are committed to fixing bugs with the EC and supporting the custom UI community. Send screenshots to [email protected].