• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI 6.0 BETA

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Say Pinco I didn't see the server line map. Is it still in there? I use that often.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pinco! These bars are totally awesome and amazing. Only feedback I want to give is could you make them slightly shorter? Since once again the value is at Xk the bar could use to be shortened some to keep it small and take up space... if I shrink it down more it's too hard to "see/read" but if it were shorter I could shrink them enough to make it work better. There is an awful lot of space between the wording or symbol on the left and the # value on the right.

Thank you!

New bars from character sheet.jpg

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will you also add your hacks and scripts such as auto stop attack on blood oath like your last UI?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco! These bars are totally awesome and amazing. Only feedback I want to give is could you make them slightly shorter? Since once again the value is at Xk the bar could use to be shortened some to keep it small and take up space... if I shrink it down more it's too hard to "see/read" but if it were shorter I could shrink them enough to make it work better. There is an awful lot of space between the wording or symbol on the left and the # value on the right.

Thank you!

View attachment 25915
I'll take a look on that...

Will you also add your hacks and scripts such as auto stop attack on blood oath like your last UI?
we'll see, for now the main goal is stability and I still want to remake the cleaning britannia gump since the current one is a nightmare, 2000 pages and every time you pick something it starts from the beginning :|

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah why not add in auto use a trap box when paralyzed and auto use an apple when mortalled while you're at it.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DJAd said:
Is it possible to assign a hotkey to get the larger map or is the only way clicking the green button?

the action will be there in the future...
I know this'll sound odd telling the creator something about their own creation... but it already is in isn't it? I know that a lot of my old Pinco macros became valid again, including that one, even though the macro itself no longer appears visible.

I've uploaded a video to show the bugs, and working Tactical Map, here;

Regarding the animal lore issue, it seems to be a problem with moving from a Greater Dragon to any other creature, as illustrated towards the end when I work out where the problem is.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this'll sound odd telling the creator something about their own creation... but it already is in isn't it? I know that a lot of my old Pinco macros became valid again, including that one, even though the macro itself no longer appears visible. In this case, the old macro for Tactical Map still works...

I've uploaded a video to show the bugs, and working Tactical Map, here;

Regarding the animal lore issue, it seems to be a problem with moving from a Greater Dragon to any other creature, as illustrated towards the end when I work out where the problem is.
the action need to be added, even if the old one stills there...
animal lore has already been addressed :p

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Pinco, thanks for all your replies and explanations. We do appreciate your work and know this is a work in progress - for us as well as for you.
I don't see an answer to the one concern that's been a total game killer for me
Post #27
"Looting gumps unreadable
Descriptors keep disappearing before you can even read them - it's like the mouse is set for one pixel, and there's no way you can hold the mouse steady enough while you're trying to loot and fight at the same time - this did not used to be a problem, but now it's a major problem
EDIT: I just tried this in my house, holding the mouse perfectly still over items I looted, and the properties still disappear after about 3 seconds - before I can even read it - very frustrating"
Isn't anybody else experiencing this?
EDIT: Problem no longer appearing, cancel alert

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco, thanks for all your replies and explanations. We do appreciate your work and know this is a work in progress - for us as well as for you.
I don't see an answer to the one concern that's been a total game killer for me
Post #27
"Looting gumps unreadable
Descriptors keep disappearing before you can even read them - it's like the mouse is set for one pixel, and there's no way you can hold the mouse steady enough while you're trying to loot and fight at the same time - this did not used to be a problem, but now it's a major problem
EDIT: I just tried this in my house, holding the mouse perfectly still over items I looted, and the properties still disappear after about 3 seconds - before I can even read it - very frustrating"
Isn't anybody else experiencing this?
make sure the UI it's installed correctly, an error may cause the gump to disappear...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you resize the chat gump using the arrow in the bottom right corner, the filters on the first tab get reset to everything on.

If you delete the first chat window tab, the next in line's filters reset to everything on.

Is there any chance of making the chat tab's filter window be its own gump with checkboxes instead of a tedious menu?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
make sure the UI it's installed correctly, an error may cause the gump to disappear...
Update No 2: The descriptions of items are disappearing too quickly when you hover over items. The descriptors should stay there as long as you hold your mouse over the item, not fade away by themselves after 5 seconds or so before you have a chance to read them. I tested it again just now, and I can't read all the properties before the descriptors fade away.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any chance of making the chat tab's filter window be its own gump with checkboxes instead of a tedious menu?
it's not something easy as it looks like... but will see if I can find a couple of hours to work on something like that for the final release :p

Remember the bug report goes on my forum or use the bug report tool in game, thanks :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No I have the problem as well. There is something up with looting. I'm a very slow reader and this thing wigs out and I'm forever having to retarget the item I want to get information about... I can't seem to do it. I'm forever losing the gump and by the time I get it working again and go yes that's what I was looking at it's gone again before I can start trying to read it again.

Also regarding the Filter of stuff.... Is there some way to pull together the various things like I don't want anything that is Antique... or Cursed. Can I somehow sort those to the bottom? So that the stuff on the top is either just Prized or arti in some way... I don't care for Antique and Cursed items and I'd much rather be able to tell if it's a nice clean Relic worthy item that isn't one of those things. I'm really loving the colors of blue and green and red within the box on the items to distinguish the various weights. But would there be some way to put cursed purple on them as well and a color for Antique?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also regarding the Filter of stuff.... Is there some way to pull together the various things like I don't want anything that is Antique... or Cursed. Can I somehow sort those to the bottom? So that the stuff on the top is either just Prized or arti in some way... I don't care for Antique and Cursed items and I'd much rather be able to tell if it's a nice clean Relic worthy item that isn't one of those things. I'm really loving the colors of blue and green and red within the box on the items to distinguish the various weights. But would there be some way to put cursed purple on them as well and a color for Antique?
I could make something like the finders keepers system that does the opposite, so instead of pushing the items up it will put them at the bottom with the trash

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I could make something like the finders keepers system that does the opposite, so instead of pushing the items up it will put them at the bottom with the trash
That would work.

Also are you looking into the resizing of the container issue? It seems to make the outter shell larger but the inside stays small or tiny or is cut off on one side or another it doesn't seem to "fit" inside the outter shell if it were of the container.

And when I run more than one client I'm having issues with errors telling me I need to run the EC playsound which I am doing... but it doesn't seem to stay and then it crashes out the clients.

As for the Finders Keepers thing haven't really tested that much... but I will

Could you find a way to color the items with the purple and maybe a gray if they are Cursed/ancient so I can tell just at a glance like with the blue and green and red.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No I have the problem as well. There is something up with looting. I'm a very slow reader and this thing wigs out and I'm forever having to retarget the item I want to get information about... I can't seem to do it. I'm forever losing the gump and by the time I get it working again and go yes that's what I was looking at it's gone again before I can start trying to read it again.
This is exactly what I'm experiencing - not gumps disappearing but the descriptions of items disappearing too quickly when you hover over items. The descriptors should stay there as long as you hold your mouse over the item, not fade away by themselves after 5 seconds or so before you have a chance to read them. I tested it again just now, and I can't read all the properties before the descriptors fade away.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When are we going to get the quick loot and the property item sort on Treasure Chest Items?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When are we going to get the quick loot and the property item sort on Treasure Chest Items?
It's not exactly what you're referring to, but did you notice how you can set the order of the loot in the Containers option under tools? Pretty nifty
loot sort.jpg

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Mervyn - - Will you also add your hacks and scripts such as auto stop attack on blood oath like your last UI?"
"Mervyn - - yeah why not add in auto use a trap box when paralyzed and auto use an apple when mortalled while you're at it"

If not, can we also get something to speed up my player so I can keep up with all the other players... It's not cheating, it's part of the new UI... yeah... that's the ticket... :lie:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not exactly what you're referring to, but did you notice how you can set the order of the loot in the Containers option under tools? Pretty nifty
View attachment 25917
Yes but it's not even sorting treasure chests, at least I don't think it is, if it is, it's totally confusing me then.

And it's also not letting us right click quick loot on chests, have to drag everything.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My chat is all messed up, guess I did something wrong, I set it to legacy chat the same as I've had it all the time I have used the EC and for some reason now, nothing is showing up on the journal, either from other sources or my own speech. I set it back to not legacy, same. What the heck did I do? I was hoping it was only for one character but just opened new one and it must be a global thing, dangit. Can't use Pinco's with it like that at all and I love all the new stuff and wanna play with it.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My chat is all messed up, guess I did something wrong, I set it to legacy chat the same as I've had it all the time I have used the EC and for some reason now, nothing is showing up on the journal, either from other sources or my own speech. I set it back to not legacy, same. What the heck did I do? I was hoping it was only for one character but just opened new one and it must be a global thing, dangit. Can't use Pinco's with it like that at all and I love all the new stuff and wanna play with it.
I got blank chat on one character but none of the others and can't figure out why. I hope I don't have to delete that character profile and start over, because it's the one with the most macros and slayer buttons

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes but it's not even sorting treasure chests, at least I don't think it is, if it is, it's totally confusing me then.

And it's also not letting us right click quick loot on chests, have to drag everything.
I've never been able to right click loot out of treasure chests, always had to drag it out, probably designed that way because of the chance of spawn with each drag.
This option to set loot order makes it so the loot appears in the chest in the order you specify. You have to keep clicking the arrows to move a property on that list up higher. For example, you can tell it to put gold in the first slot, legendary artifacts next, and so forth.
When you open the chest, you can use the magnifying glass and type in "artifact" to see all the artifacts in list form and grab them first.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you are having troubles with chat I've found that I can fix it by going into options and then hitting the big eraser and erasing the chat journal... then it should be ok.

My major problem was at the EM event I could NOT get any information at all on any of the loot. I moused over and over and over stuff and got NOTHING. So I don't know what's up with that but I finally got so frustrated I just turned Pinco's off so I could actually see what I was looking at. I got a drop and couldn't even tell you the name of it because NOTHING was showing up at all. I don't know what is messed up but yeah... not very good at all.

This is a new beta version so I'm hopeful... I'm liking a LOT of what I'm seeing so far. I really like the new background colors the glass is awesome and so is the Crystal... Really love it. I'm also liking the little bars I can pull up. Really is awesome so far Pinco. Can't wait for the bugs to get ironed out but for now it's really starting to look awesome.

Anyway keep up the great work Pinco.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you are having troubles with chat I've found that I can fix it by going into options and then hitting the big eraser and erasing the chat journal... then it should be ok.
My chat problem with this one character is that the journal is not showing up at all. The tab just says "Chat tab" and the chat area is blank. Do you know how I get my journal to display? Uh, oh, I just went into options and hit "Reset UI Locs." That threw stuff off the screen where I can't reach it. I'm going to have to delete this character profile and rebuild it, the very thing I wanted to avoid
Edit: Well the chat is back anyway. Now to rebuild all the macros and slayer buttons

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never been able to right click loot out of treasure chests, always had to drag it out, probably designed that way because of the chance of spawn with each drag.
This option to set loot order makes it so the loot appears in the chest in the order you specify. You have to keep clicking the arrows to move a property on that list up higher. For example, you can tell it to put gold in the first slot, legendary artifacts next, and so forth.
When you open the chest, you can use the magnifying glass and type in "artifact" to see all the artifacts in list form and grab them first.
I have always right click looted tchests. I've done hundreds and I miss that feature terribly. There was an option on Pinco's before, i believe under his name that you checked the box to quick loot all containers.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll see if I can do that...

I have always right click looted tchests. I've done hundreds and I miss that feature terribly. There was an option on Pinco's before, i believe under his name that you checked the box to quick loot all containers.
there is an action for that, the option on the user settings just makes a mess because people forget to turn it off and they can't buy from player vendors :p

I'm checking the bugs that I've received and when it's all fixed I'm going to release a patch, for now keep sending through the ingame tool and my forum, thanks :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
there is an action for that, the option on the user settings just makes a mess because people forget to turn it off and they can't buy from player vendors :p
That happens a lot, yes, but my t-hunter does very little shopping, so it is just a minor annoyance at best. :p
Having to drag stuff out of the chest is a far larger annoyance. :S

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That happens a lot, yes, but my t-hunter does very little shopping, so it is just a minor annoyance at best. :p
Having to drag stuff out of the chest is a far larger annoyance. :S
just use the action, so you have it in your hotbar in the char that needs it :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After several bug reports now I'm quite sure that many of you have the UI files messed up.

To fix it just follow this steps:
1) Open the UI patcher and press UNINSTALL
2) Go to the UserInterface folder and remove the "Pinco's UI" folder manually.
3) Unpack the basic setup package again
4) Run the UI patcher until the setup is completed

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok I'll try it again..... this time I've gone in and manually deleted everything that was still in the UO Enhanced Client folder that was left after I "uninstalled" Pinco's.

Then I Manually transferred all the downloaded UI stuff back into the folder and will reattempt to install Pinco's round #3. If it don't work this time will you please help me find out what is wrong as I am going nuts.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I'll try it again..... this time I've gone in and manually deleted everything that was still in the UO Enhanced Client folder that was left after I "uninstalled" Pinco's.

Then I Manually transferred all the downloaded UI stuff back into the folder and will reattempt to install Pinco's round #3. If it don't work this time will you please help me find out what is wrong as I am going nuts.
if you remove the pinco's ui folder manually it should all work fine :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if you remove the pinco's ui folder manually it should all work fine :)
Once I uninstalled Pinco's UI there was NO folder there. The stuff that is in the download from your website is all still in the Enhanced Client folder after I went and uninstalled. This included but was not limited to:

Bornander UI Scrollbar
File Shifter
the listView thing
mfplat
all the microsoft stuff and that
Wunnel thing

Now I deleted all that stuff and deleted all my user data files on all my accounts for all the shards.... Just deleted everything... just in case.

I opened up the download that I had from the other day and re-added all the files manually to the EC .... reran the installation... and started over from scratch.. first thing I INSTANTLY noticed was that the song that plays in the Inn in Haven sounded HORRIBLE. It kept breaking up and stuff and the program I use for a codex kept stopping and starting over and over and over again.

Second thing I noticed, Backpacks and containers do NOT scale properly. Now whether this is from your UI or the EC itself VERY frustrating. I try to make the pack bigger than it is and either 1 full line of boxes is UNDER the slider and off to the right of the pack and you can't see or get at anything in that row..... OR if you close the pack and reopen it the OUTSIDE shell of the pack is still the size you set it to..... but the INNER part where the boxes are goes RIGHT back to the super tiny size it started at. Also doing all that returned the problem I've been having which I believe is inherant to the EC itself and not YOUR UI..... which is that the Target Window box everytime I log in returns to the center top of the screen right over all my bars. VERY annoying but not your problem theirs!

Also I still can't get the information when I mouse over something on a corpse to last more than a couple of seconds on the screen and then it vanishes. Again annoying and I can't read or get an assessment of what I'm looking at in 2 seconds.

And I've found another NEW Problem that I didn't have before... which is NOW whenever I accept and Ok things in the User Settings menu it throws my character bar over to the left upper side of the screen UNDER all my hotbars.

So after having followed your instructions and all doing a clean install.... No still borked. Of course I did delete all the files that were still IN the EC folder from previous downloads of your UI.... but I should think that would help not harm.... however apparently I'm mistaken as yes it's worse now.

So I can assure you that after going over a clean install of your UI a third time It's still doing EVERYTHING we've been talking about with the mouse over problems, the back-pack and other container view issues and the EC still has issues with moving my stuff about when I log out. But that isn't you it's them.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After several bug reports now I'm quite sure that many of you have the UI files messed up.

To fix it just follow this steps:
I decided to give it a re-install after coming across a few bugs that stopped me playing. The game window being all over the place being the strangest one.

I followed this above guide but the "Pinco's UI" folder seems to get removed by itself after the uninstall. (step 2 in your guide thing).

I've just extracted all the "UI PatcherFull.zip" into my main EC folder and now I'm running the UI Patcher.exe and updating again.

Once updated I will delete EVERYTHING in my C:\Users\DJAd\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss folder and hope this fixes it.

*crosses fingers*

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once I uninstalled Pinco's UI there was NO folder there. The stuff that is in the download from your website is all still in the Enhanced Client folder after I went and uninstalled. This included but was not limited to:

Bornander UI Scrollbar
File Shifter
the listView thing
mfplat
all the microsoft stuff and that
Wunnel thing

Now I deleted all that stuff and deleted all my user data files on all my accounts for all the shards.... Just deleted everything... just in case.

I opened up the download that I had from the other day and re-added all the files manually to the EC .... reran the installation... and started over from scratch.. first thing I INSTANTLY noticed was that the song that plays in the Inn in Haven sounded HORRIBLE. It kept breaking up and stuff and the program I use for a codex kept stopping and starting over and over and over again.

Second thing I noticed, Backpacks and containers do NOT scale properly. Now whether this is from your UI or the EC itself VERY frustrating. I try to make the pack bigger than it is and either 1 full line of boxes is UNDER the slider and off to the right of the pack and you can't see or get at anything in that row..... OR if you close the pack and reopen it the OUTSIDE shell of the pack is still the size you set it to..... but the INNER part where the boxes are goes RIGHT back to the super tiny size it started at. Also doing all that returned the problem I've been having which I believe is inherant to the EC itself and not YOUR UI..... which is that the Target Window box everytime I log in returns to the center top of the screen right over all my bars. VERY annoying but not your problem theirs!

Also I still can't get the information when I mouse over something on a corpse to last more than a couple of seconds on the screen and then it vanishes. Again annoying and I can't read or get an assessment of what I'm looking at in 2 seconds.

And I've found another NEW Problem that I didn't have before... which is NOW whenever I accept and Ok things in the User Settings menu it throws my character bar over to the left upper side of the screen UNDER all my hotbars.

So after having followed your instructions and all doing a clean install.... No still borked. Of course I did delete all the files that were still IN the EC folder from previous downloads of your UI.... but I should think that would help not harm.... however apparently I'm mistaken as yes it's worse now.

So I can assure you that after going over a clean install of your UI a third time It's still doing EVERYTHING we've been talking about with the mouse over problems, the back-pack and other container view issues and the EC still has issues with moving my stuff about when I log out. But that isn't you it's them.
I can't replicate the mouse over problem so there has to be some setting you have that cause it. Try with a clean profile and see what happen...
Sharing your character profile would also be helpful.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Now I deleted all that stuff and deleted all my user data files on all my accounts for all the shards.... Just deleted everything... just in case. ...
So far, I'm with Mal on this one - the disappearing properties when mousing over items has been a game stopper for me, so I continue using the regular EC. I'll try the uninstall and manual delete and new character profile on one of my chars with not so many macros again tonight and see if anything changes.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I followed this above guide but the "Pinco's UI" folder seems to get removed by itself after the uninstall. (step 2 in your guide thing).
You and Mal both saying this, so why is Pinco advising to remove it manually?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing in some cases the folder gets left behind. I'm running Windows 7 64bit if that makes any difference.

I'm all re-installed now and deleted my user data folder ready to try again tonight.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the patcher removes only the files it has installed, but if you have replaced it with the new package BEFORE uninstalling, the folder will remains so you have to remove it manually...

In any case I'm going to make a change to the patcher so it will remove the folder in any case :D

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All this on Thanksgiving. I bet Pinco will be thankful when this baby is finally delivered :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just my Guess but I'm pretty sure that Pinco doesn't do Thanksgiving... that's an American Holiday.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the patcher removes only the files it has installed, but if you have replaced it with the new package BEFORE uninstalling, the folder will remains so you have to remove it manually...

In any case I'm going to make a change to the patcher so it will remove the folder in any case :D
I'm confused then because the instructions you gave me told me that was step 3 to put the files back... anyway no folder there to remove.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused then because the instructions you gave me told me that was step 3 to put the files back... anyway no folder there to remove.

If the Pinco's UI folder is not there it means the unistall did its job for good :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just did the uninstall, manual delete thing and am still having the same issues.

The container/backpack gump is still messed up.