• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI 6.0 BETA

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed today as I was going to enhance some items that the tool tip is showing the horned bonus for barbed leather.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you think we could possibly get an Actions icon for Scavenge All, I like this but don't want it on all the time and would like a quicker way to turn it off and on than going to the User Settings area.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The buff and associated debuff for repond slayer, at least when using a spellbook, tends to get stuck a lot. Demon slayer sometimes does it too...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The stun debuff icon from Enraged Earth Elementals in Ter Mur never expires.
It count's down to zero, disappears for a split second and reappears with a timer of 2 or 3 seconds.

And at that split second when it disappears, it will reset any information popup you have up, making t-hunting in Ter Mur a major hassle, as you need to keep moving the mouse on and off the item quickly to be able to read it's properties.

Ashram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i constantly at irregular intervals whilst playing, the game crashes when using Pinco's Program, when i play via EC goes back to normal with no crashes.
All in all as it is BETA, i love it!
can u paste me website in a private message to donate for your efforts!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i constantly at irregular intervals whilst playing, the game crashes when using Pinco's Program, when i play via EC goes back to normal with no crashes.
All in all as it is BETA, i love it!
can u paste me website in a private message to donate for your efforts!
Our EM has an affinity for throwing Crimson Dragons and if I try to open the corpse after it goes public, instant lockup, can't even use the log out key, just locks up tight. This is particularly bad at events and makes them unplayable for me in EC. Seems that if the UI has too much to do, it just takes a nap.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you use the Huntmaster quest hunting permits? The bull only says 2k, how do i know it it's bigger or not without having to try every one I get? I miss being able to see actual numbers, why is this like this?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Our EM has an affinity for throwing Crimson Dragons and if I try to open the corpse after it goes public, instant lockup, can't even use the log out key, just locks up tight. This is particularly bad at events and makes them unplayable for me in EC. Seems that if the UI has too much to do, it just takes a nap.

I've complained about this till I'm blue in the face and ready to pretty much close out my accounts and say to heck with it. I'm fed up with not being able to play the game as intended. "supposedly"..... there is some sort of "fix" for this in the upcoming publish... if it's "supposedly" already on all servers then they need to go back to the drawingboard and fix it again as it still SUCKS..... now @Pinco says that I should turn the loot sort off.... but in order to turn loot sorting OFF I have to OPEN the corpse... which means I lock up my client and can't do that...

So I'm waiting to see if this issue is fixed with this publish... if not... I'm done waiting and I'm cutting my losses and moving on to something else that will allow me to play "as intended" without the BS. I played for years waiting for them to fix the loot dropping and update the EC graphics to High Res... but while they sort of attempted to fix loot dropping and sometimes some folk other than the same 15 people do actually get a drop now..... though one person ALWAYS gets it and I have no idea how... very annoying... But with the High Res thing being tabled and the inability to loot anything at EM events anymore or anywhere a corpse goes public with a bunch of stuff on it like Champ Spawns, Peerless.... etc... it's taken all the "fun" out of the game for me. I'm sick of being left with nothing but "scraps" and being strung along with empty promises.

So I plan to test the new publish... if it doesn't fix the looting issue then I think I've had enough.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you build it?
who am I MacGyver that creates everything with scraps? :D
To create a game this big it will requires a big fat wallet, someone able to make good 3d models and several people (if you want to finish it before you die of old age). Besides that the only way to make it work would be to sell the game and have it f2p or it won't last more than a couple of months :D
And let's not forget the number 1 aspect that would make the game really competitive: who makes it MUST care more about the quality and details of every aspect of the game, than the profit.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Found a bug, nothing mayor but just a bit annoying if you use this function.
User Settings-Input-Mouse
I have set the scroll wheels to zoom in an out accordantly, but in Pinco UI it dont work and in normal EC it does.

Thanks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco there was an option before when applying bandages that would stop me using another bandage when one is already being applied. I noticed yesterday that it didn't seem to be working. Is this still a feature?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found a bug, nothing mayor but just a bit annoying if you use this function.
User Settings-Input-Mouse
I have set the scroll wheels to zoom in an out accordantly, but in Pinco UI it dont work and in normal EC it does.

Thanks
if you don't assign the function on the user settings it won't work.

Pinco there was an option before when applying bandages that would stop me using another bandage when one is already being applied. I noticed yesterday that it didn't seem to be working. Is this still a feature?
now should work.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do we tell when we get a Legendary Artifact, where is that description? People keep asking me you get any and I have no idea.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do we tell when we get a Legendary Artifact, where is that description? People keep asking me you get any and I have no idea.
why do I bother to write a changelog if noone reads it? :/

On the top left corner you will see the stereotype of the item in order to easy understand what kind of item is it.

• The number of stars around the stereotype indicates the kind of reforge:
    • 1 star: minor reforge
    • 2 stars: lesser reforge
    • 3 stars: greater reforge
    • 4 stars: major reforge
    • 5 stars: legendary reforge
  • The number of stars around the stereotype indicates the kind of magic item:
    • 1 star: minor magic
    • 2 stars: lesser magic
    • 3 stars: greater magic
    • 4 stars: major magic
  • The number of stars around the stereotype indicates the kind of artifact item:
    • 2 star: lesser artifac
    • 3 stars: greater artifact
    • 4 stars: major artifact
    • 5 stars: legendary artifact
  • all those properties are not shown as text

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
and how do i see the difference between major magic item and major artifact? the should have both 4 stars

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That system of colored stars is only if you have the new layout checked under item properties. I uncheck that and see the regular text descriptions. This I can understand at a glance while I'm fighting and looting.
new old.jpg

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Pinco :) You added the intensity color a while back forgot to mention this to you. The lowest one is too dark, can't see the stats on it, can you shift them to make them a bit lighter?

Thanks! :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to turn off the feature that prevents seeing object handles for corpses you've already opened? Sometimes its handy for them to not show, sometimes its extremely frustrating.

Could a toggle be added to the object handles action button menu?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dot: If you open a corpse by its handle (double click the handle itself) then close the corpse. Hit control+shift again it shouldn't show up.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Pinco :) You added the intensity color a while back forgot to mention this to you. The lowest one is too dark, can't see the stats on it, can you shift them to make them a bit lighter?

Thanks! :)

change it with the one you like from the user settings :p

Is there a way to turn off the feature that prevents seeing object handles for corpses you've already opened? Sometimes its handy for them to not show, sometimes its extremely frustrating.

Could a toggle be added to the object handles action button menu?
there is the action that clears the list of ignored objects...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Houston! We have a problem. I can't seem to get the crafting menu to recognize that I have cloth in my pack when crafting with the Abyssal Cloth. I wanted to make a Hakama out of it and it was not highlighting that I could craft! 120 Tailoring, 321 Abyssal Cloth in my pack and using a regular sewing kit I went to the cloth section and it was set to leather there is no cloth setting and wouldn't let me craft the item.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houston! We have a problem. I can't seem to get the crafting menu to recognize that I have cloth in my pack when crafting with the Abyssal Cloth. I wanted to make a Hakama out of it and it was not highlighting that I could craft! 120 Tailoring, 321 Abyssal Cloth in my pack and using a regular sewing kit I went to the cloth section and it was set to leather there is no cloth setting and wouldn't let me craft the item.
it's probably the type of cloth you are using...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it's probably the type of cloth you are using...
Well it should recognize that I have cloth and allow me to craft... can you fix it?!

I shouldn't have to go classic to craft with cloth.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it should recognize that I have cloth and allow me to craft... can you fix it?!

I shouldn't have to go classic to craft with cloth.
I need the type ID of that cloth to test and see what's going on...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The ID For Abyssal cloth is 2075. Hope that helps. Nope that's the color id the type is 5991. (Ox1767)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I badly need a macro for cleaning and loading a cannon, is that possible to do Pinco? or anyone?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ID For Abyssal cloth is 2075. Hope that helps. Nope that's the color id the type is 5991. (Ox1767)
I need the id and name of the plain cloth that you are trying to use for making the abyssal...

I badly need a macro for cleaning and loading a cannon, is that possible to do Pinco? or anyone?
you have to make a macro with use item, target cannon X, wait Y, ecc... with all the tools. If you get the right timing it will work perfectly, if not the cannon will explode :lol:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I need the id and name of the plain cloth that you are trying to use for making the abyssal...

you have to make a macro with use item, target cannon X, wait Y, ecc... with all the tools. If you get the right timing it will work perfectly, if not the cannon will explode :lol:
I'm NOT making Abyssal cloth..... I"m trying to USE the Abyssal cloth to make a Hakama... but when I tried using the sewing kit and had over 300 abyssal cloth in my pack it would NOT highlight green on "make" so I could craft the Hakama...... it said "leather" but a Hakama is cloth.... which I had the necessary cloth in my pack..... it was just not "plain" cloth.... It was abyssal cloth. So it wouldn't let me make the Hakama because it didn't think I had any cloth in my pack..... but I did. I had Abyssal cloth.

Here is a Visual:

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm NOT making Abyssal cloth..... I"m trying to USE the Abyssal cloth to make a Hakama... but when I tried using the sewing kit and had over 300 abyssal cloth in my pack it would NOT highlight green on "make" so I could craft the Hakama...... it said "leather" but a Hakama is cloth.... which I had the necessary cloth in my pack..... it was just not "plain" cloth.... It was abyssal cloth. So it wouldn't let me make the Hakama because it didn't think I had any cloth in my pack..... but I did. I had Abyssal cloth.

Here is a Visual:

ah ok, then it's just a problem of wrong material requirement :D

niceguy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Using the Enhanced Client with Pinco's updated UI, I am unable to talk to Victoria the Sorceress to start the quest to enter Doom, called The Summoning. Switching to the original Client, I am able to talk to her to begin the quest. I am able to talk to other quest givers, so it is odd. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here is a Visual:

the material required is correct, the only thing wrong is the fact that the abyssal cloth was not recognized. Anyway, try now.

Using the Enhanced Client with Pinco's updated UI, I am unable to talk to Victoria the Sorceress to start the quest to enter Doom, called The Summoning. Switching to the original Client, I am able to talk to her to begin the quest. I am able to talk to other quest givers, so it is odd. Anyone else have this issue?
you don't have to double click the old quest givers, just use the talk button on the context menu/healthbar.

niceguy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
the material required is correct, the only thing wrong is the fact that the abyssal cloth was not recognized. Anyway, try now.

you don't have to double click the old quest givers, just use the talk button on the context menu/healthbar.
Ok, thanks. Will try again tonight. PS, I am recently returned to the game, and your UI is awesome.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still having problems with the crafting gump.

Double click my sewing kit and up comes the menu. I wanted to make a studded tunic. It shows up green like normal. I hit make and it tells me I have no tool even though I just doubled clicked the tool and its still in my backpack.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still having problems with the crafting gump.

Double click my sewing kit and up comes the menu. I wanted to make a studded tunic. It shows up green like normal. I hit make and it tells me I have no tool even though I just doubled clicked the tool and its still in my backpack.

probably you set the sewing machine or a runic tool from the settings...