• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Pinco's own sub forum?

Should Pinco's UI have its own sub forum?

• Yes Pinco's should have its own Sub-Forum

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No it should be left as it is!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • maybe but not exactly as in the OP I will post a better idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It has been Brought to our attention that it may be a good idea for Pinco's Ui to have its own sub-Forum This would work like the Reference Library at the top of the EC forum!
All things concerning Pinco's Ui would be posted in this forum and all other things EC related would be posted in the regular EC forum!

What do you all Think?

U

unified

Yes. Panning through the current thread can be cumbersome. I especially use that thread, like other threads, for reference purposes. As such, it is a little difficult to find responses to some post that interest me. One person may post about a problem with the chat system, and person might post about healthbars. As a result, there may be ten unrelated posts following them, making it difficult to tie the posts together, bearing in mind that not everyone replies directly to a given related post.

For purposes of reference, as it is easier to follow related threads, and to make it easier for us to assist each other in that matter, there shoud be a sub-forum. The user guides for that interface should also be stickied in the sub-forum.

Pinco's Interface is one of the most important EC developments of its time, and it should be recognized as such. Pinco has grasped the very form and function of the EC and has made a number of things possible that may not have come to being under any other senario with this game's clients. And, I believe that it has resulted in a number players staying with the game.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do this :) but bug reports must still go on Pinco's own forum as he has requested.