• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pig snouts currently unobtainable

Finkum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up - if, like me, you have been diligently skinning pigs at every opportunity to try and get a pig snout for Joeh, you should know that Eric confirmed last night that pig snouts currently aren't obtainable (the trophy item for pigs is a Trophy Pig Skin, as with other animals).

Kreath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I have butchered so many pigs a professional butcher would be impressed.

Finkum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I should note that there was a patch note a week or so after my initial post stating that pig snouts should now drop, but I still haven't seen one as yet - could just be a (very) rare drop or it could still be bugged!

Caelicola

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've gotten 3. you can get them but you might need to skin Rhinos in order to get your anatomy skill high enough to start getting them. Definitely not easy to get, but also definitely possible.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Rhinos....you mean those things that like throwing cows back three rooms? ;P Yeah I heard it would take a high skinning. This would be one of those items that would boost a player economy since not everyone will be wanting to skin that long for a quest you get really early in the game.

Finkum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Finally got mine with an ungulate-thingamabob skinning score of 12 (skinned the rhinos in Crypt a few times to get it above 10, but not sure if that was necessary).