• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pics] Town Guard Ceremony: Titles, Sashes and a Legendary Assassin!

C

Cymidei Fier

The Town Guards of Britain are often seen patrolling the West Britain Bank, undergo rigorous training SRTS (Standard Recruit Tests). Often coming under fire for their duties from goblins, Redcaps, and other threats.

Today at the West Britain Bank, Corporal Brackus gathered the Town Guards into a single file line to march to Castle Britannia. A small crowd gathered at the foot of the throne to see the Town Guards receive their commendations.

Mesanna the Legendary Assassin lurked in the crowd, brandishing a menacing dagger in her hands. Wildstar was looking especially stylish wearing an Aino Nystad style dress.

Kullervo Nystad, brother of the murdered founder of the Britain guards Aino Nystad came forward to honor the Town Guards of Britain with a speech.

“It is nice to see everyone once more. Queen Dawn is not able to attend due to matters of the state. Guards, you should face me while I address you!” Kullervo added with a smile. “It is not too long ago that my sister Aino Nystad formed the Town Guard garrison. It was not clear at the time how successful the garrison might prove to be.

However, due to the dedication of all those involved the Town Guards have became a part of the city of Britain. Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others. And I believe that each one of you have given your best to protect the citizens of this city.

May it be against schemes of tyrants or mysterious Yatterings. As such, Queen Dawn saw it fit to reward the dedication of the Town Guards. It is my honor to decorate the service provided by each one of you. Kullervo then looked expectantly at Corporal Brackus.

“ Guards, single line!” Corporal Brackus said in a commanding voice. The Town guards marched into their places at the foot of the throne. “Done, Kullervo Nystad” Brackus said.

“Corporal Brackus please approach.” Kullervo said. Next Kullervo honored Corporal Brackus and the town guards with a title and sash honoring their service. One by one each of the town guards accepted their honors from Kullervo.

A Town Guard (aka Brackus), Leithia, Calyndrell, Yalp, Euterpe, Araine Du Bris, Strider, Kikyo and Ric Flair were cheered by the crowd as they received their sashes and new titles.

The Pics

Mesanna the Legendary Assassin looking scary!

Wildstar looking fine in Aino Nystad's gown!

Corporal Brackus sporting his fine new sash

Kullervo's Speech

Original Article Link with all pics full size: http://uoinsider.net/?p=433

Related Articles:

http://goldenbrewtavern.com/?tag=town-guards