• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pic's from the event

A

Annienox

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good time and got some good things. I know we all had a good time. Here are some pic's from that event...

Please add any pics you might have taken!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A good time indeed.
And a special guest showed up! :D
Thanks to all of ya for a fun evening, and showing that Legends can have a good crowd!

A

Annienox

Thank You Uriah. What about this mess that the false king came and made? That isn't very nice. Taxes indeed!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something rather disturbing seems to have slipped out of our king's pocket :(

*frets*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:)

A token show of force, and a few nasties just to amuse himself, I am sure.

But the disturbing part, who is behind Casca? Note the scroll he lost as he ran from the rebellious nonbelievers.

Interesting times are coming, and we are all gonna be working on farms! :p

A

Annienox

OML!!!! Where are my manners. I would like to thank all the ppl from TMC and their allianced guilds, along with COS and TMG for the donations and help in getting this event on its feet! :danceb: