• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pho's Tribute Following Net Toss

T

Tori Ana

Hello everyone .... Some of you may know me or my RL husband (Tori and Bamboom/Clawfingers) some may not. We go way back being in the O/S Guild. We would very much like to hold a gathering of memories of Dar following the net toss. Anyone/everyone is more then welome, you may tell a story of an adventure with our fine lady, maybe an event you have fond memories of, or just a simple word of admiration or respect.
This will will be held 30 minutes after the net toss is concluded. Where: Dar's castle (seems appropriate). A gate will be provided for a limited time in Luna for all that wish to attend.

N

NewThunder

If anyone is unsure where Dar's castle is, I have locked a rune down to it at my Luna vendors house.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I will be there, bringing 8 Fabled and 17 normal nets for the event.

T

TerraDrakken

I have been gone from Legends awhile but I will return for this, Pho's laugh and calmness I will always remember

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a reminder, everyone, the Net Toss will begin around 8pm at Buc's Den

been a confusing week for all of us, hope to see you all there and at the memorial service

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I miss this? Was this Thursday night or is it being held Friday night? Thanks

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently it is not meant for me to be there, I got back to work from class in time to make the net toss, only to be told I'm being sent out of town immediatly. (cries)

So someone take and post screen shots please, as I will be on the road tonight transporting someone sick to a higher level of care. I will be thinking of Lady Phoenix and all of you tonight.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres some screen shots of both the net toss and the tribute. Thanks to all that helped, I had a wonderful time and Im sure Pho would have too.

Thats only about half of the screenshots I took.. if anyone wants more lemme know lol.

Enjoy!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the screen shots.

We should be sure to continue a tradition of holding a net toss in her honor.