• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Phoenix gloves for 70 mill

S

shulginist

Man you have been looking for a year! I can buy the ones on chessy for 70m and take them to atl (then maybe someone can take to gl from atl) then you can pay me on atl/gl if you want.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I can swap the funds between gl and atl for you guys. I am sure the worst case senario is the gloves could catch a ride from chessy to Lake Sup for the rares fest in april

A

ashDC

Wow thanks to you both, you guys are great.

I have the gold and a transfer token on GL just wish it was on Chessy lol.

If you did purchase the gloves and would accept the gold on GL that would be great. If you also had an extra transfer token on chessy i could give you the gold plus a transfer token on GL and that would be just amazing. I can get a friend who has the character slot to transfer for me. I would just love to complete the suit.

Let me know what we could work out and let me also know what i could give you for helping me. Thanks again i really appreciate it

S

shulginist

Ok I have the gloves on Chessy atm. I will get them to atl tomorrow or the day after. I will let you know when the are there.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wow thanks to you both, you guys are great.

I have the gold and a transfer token on GL just wish it was on Chessy lol.

If you did purchase the gloves and would accept the gold on GL that would be great. If you also had an extra transfer token on chessy i could give you the gold plus a transfer token on GL and that would be just amazing. I can get a friend who has the character slot to transfer for me. I would just love to complete the suit.

Let me know what we could work out and let me also know what i could give you for helping me. Thanks again i really appreciate it
Ok I can collect the gold from you on Great Lakes and Pay him on Atlantic.

I can also take an xfer token there and provide you one on atlantic.

ICQ me and we can set up a time to move the funds and tokens

A

ashDC

Great i will icq you tonight when i get home and we can make arrangements. Thanks again

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The Swap of the Gold and Transfer Token is Completed. When I see you in the morning I can pay for the Item and you can give it to ashDC.

S

shulginist

If you didn't catch the pm the gloves are on atl. Headed out to do v day stuff but will be on later tonight.

A

ashDC

If you didn't catch the pm the gloves are on atl. Headed out to do v day stuff but will be on later tonight.
Got it and sorry i missed you, i was also out. Sent you a pm with my icq. icq when you get a second and we can do the transfer. Thanks again

A

ashDC

Just wanted to say that Nabin and Shulginist are good people. Trade went smooth as can be and they were both great. We need more people playing UO like these two. Thanks again for the great trade and i would highly recommend doing business with them in the future, very trustworthy.