• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Phoenix Armor Pieces

Y

Yen Sid

Origin, and I already have 1 xfer token, so I will need to know if I need to get another one or if one will be provided to me after I xfer. Just a heads up to everyone.

A

AshMoney

What if we xfer to you?? Will it be normal price? If so, id like to throw out an offer

Y

Yen Sid

What if we xfer to you?? Will it be normal price? If so, id like to throw out an offer
PM me your offer. I have already bought a xfer token so I would prefer to use it lol, send me your offer and I will definitely take a look. I'm up for anything.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BY FAR, the most confusing for sale post I've ever seen.

Y

Yen Sid

BY FAR, the most confusing for sale post I've ever seen.
Lol, that may be, but, people are throwing me offers.

Anyway, I will probably choose a buyer around 9 EST. Toss me your last minute bids via PM and I will choose. Thanks.

M

mandosa-nice

Yen sorry for your time, but i pass on your phoenix armor. I need to find it on Europa for not to paying to much gold with the xfer cost.