• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PGoH Jousting Tournament

• Thread starter imported_Thom
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Thom

A Jousting Tournament will be held at the PGoH Jousting Arena on Saturday March the 8th at 8 PM Eastern.

Entry Fee:
10,000 gold. The entry fee must be received at least half an hour before the competition.

Awards:
Will vary based on the number of entrants. First place will receive fifty percent of the entry fees. Second place will receive thirty percent. Third place will receive twenty percent.

Rules:

Armor:
GM crafted non runic or NPC bought armor.
Must have a shield and helmet.

Jewelry:
none

Mounts:
Standard Horses only, No ethereal mounts.

Lances:
Will be provided at the tournament. (UBWS will be provided so anyone can participate)

Clothing:
Anything that covers armor is not allowed.

Scoring:
Contestants will score a point for each succesful dismount. The first contestant to reach three points will win the round.

Rounds will continue until the first, second, and third place winners are decided.

(Note - attacking of mounts will result in automatic disqualification.)

R

R Skye

I would like to provide the GM crafted armor, who do i need to contact to set this up ?

S

Shioni

If I slip you fifty thousand you'll let ol' Kate Hawkings use a llama right Thom o'l buddy ol' friend?

I mean who knows maybe my horse was stricken with llamaritus and only just now apears to be a llama!

Or maybe somone wants to challenged the red masked rider and her llama for a bonus round and 2k entry fee!

I

imported_Thom

Although that sounds tempting, i'm going to have to stick to the rules here Kate my friend

G

<blockquote><hr>

Although that sounds tempting, i'm going to have to stick to the rules here Kate my friend

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules??? we don't need no stinking rules!!!

He or She who live by the llama, die by the llama!!

beware of the split lipped goddess...her aim is deadly!!

TW

I

imported_Thom

I would like to thank all who came and those that participated tonight. Hopefully you all had fun. Unfortunatly I didn't get any screenshots from tonight due to being a bit overwhelmed with all that was going on. I'll try and do better next month
. I'll post the date and time soon for next month. Tonights big winners were...

First place Obake of BYZ
Second place Marcus Valgos of DB4
Third place Tyr W Antilles of PGoH

Congratulations to the three of you.

G

Ganryo

*Corrected*
First place Obake, First Guardian of GRI
Second place Marcus Valgus of DB4/Byz
Third place Tyr W Antilles of PGoH

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Weird thing... seems chivalry is dead.. or close to it.

Where are all the Knights?

Maybe the New Orders are made of clerics and mages?

Guess we should find, train and work hard so the Questing spirit is back...

Knights Wanted!

(my template is an archer... guess I'll make a knight just for this!)

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont have to have the fencing skill for the competition just high tactics due to the newer rule in uo (which is irritating if you ask me) anyway you can bring a archer in, any character class as a matter of fact.
Im really glad to see so many excited about this event, thank you for all those that came to this one and ill be happy to see you in the next one.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

UBWS works with archery? I read on the NewPlayers boards that it did not...

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

UBWS works with archery? I read on the NewPlayers boards that it did not...

[/ QUOTE ]UBWS does not work with archery. Nor does it work with wrestling.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Thank You.

(*back to training fencing/parry/tactics... one month goes by fast...*)