• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PGoH Bards Night returns Feb 9th!

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a long rest PGoH bards night returns on February 9th at 9pm. The topic being to celebrate the day of lovers, the topics of ''love comedy'' or ''love tragedy''. It is located at the new Galehaven Tavern which is along the coast north of the West Gate of Trinsic. The coordinates are 82o 15'S 34o 1'E.
There will be 3 judges chosen from the audience and also as a special addition to this bards night we will have a drawing of someone from the audience to do a ''pot luck'' story of random words withing a book given to the chosen person.That person will also get a prize for doing the story so have fun with it!
There will be 1 million in gold crowns to the top 3 winners of the competition.

First prize : 500k
second prize: 375k
Third prize : 125k

Please keep the stories free of vulgar language and clean.We also ask to keep it a maximum of 10 minutes long.

Hosted by Purple Guardians of Honor, with barkeep Daniel'le .

So come and enjoy the fun! Galehaven wil be open for drinks after the competition.

This is an rp event but all are welcome to attend and participate in the competition.

I

imported_Thom

No. Galehaven is located just north of Trinsic in Trammel. If you'd like to see it before the competition let me know and I can meet up with you and take you.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder Bards night is next saturday (feb 9th). See you there!!

R

Rand Al Thor

Hail PGoH, just thought I would stop in and say hi... Good to see you guys are still active.... Not sure if any of the old heads are still around, but tell them Rand says hi....

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bards night was a great success. Id like to thank all that came, the judges, and the contestants who all took great time writing their pieces.
The contestants tonight were
Paine
Rhen Solae
James Bunny-Man
Aralo
Sias Taliesan

All gave great stories the final three were
1st place Rhen Solae
2nd place Aralo
3rd Paine

the random story was done by Qu,very well done also especially for not knowing what they would get hehe.

Congratulations to all and see you next month!