• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets in demand in Europa?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I just came back a couple of days ago and need to make some money.

One of the ways for that is to sell pets with my Tamer/Bard in Europa.

What pets are in demand these days and what kind of prices are they selling for?

Thanks

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd recommend that you take a trip into New Magincia and have a look at the pet vendors there. That will give you a good idea of what others are charging and the kinds of pets they are selling. The market is much the same as always - players want the strongest pets they can get, some want to buy them fully trained too. Greater dragons are the "in" pet right now, but you'll find many other tamers trying to sell them. So it's a choice between trying to find a bit of that market to sell in or perhaps tackling something different. Don't be afraid to try selling something the others don't stock, if it doesn't sell you can always release it.

Also, if you're going to tame some pets it does help if you are taming and selling pets that you enjoy working with. I love the cu sidhe spawn for instance, my bard tamer got super gains down there and it was nicely profitable. It's quite a relaxing spawn but the odd paragon changeling etc keeps you on your toes. Then I'll go hop round different places and tame whatever I find. It's good fun if you've had a break from the game.

When I'm trading, I like to sell a range of different pets, from coloured ones like the cu and hiryu to rune beetles and the like. Then I get a nice variety of pets to suit different tamers and you don't get bored building up your stock.

I try and sell my pets for a fair price rather than "as much as I can get" so my vendor isn't full of unsold stock for long periods. Or you can still do a fair bit of selling in person or via the forums too.

Wenchy

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the info.

I was in New Magincia yesterday and I did see a lot of small stalls selling many things, including the pets, but it's a new thing for me. I guess you just hire the free spot and that's it.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a bit different to the old style of vendors but there's a guide to the new vendors here to get you started.

Wenchy