• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets, Following Commands?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any time in the future I c take my pet out, had into a crowded room, pick a target for my pet, and have him fight that pet until he kills it without changing his mind and picking on other targets?

It is really sad that I c put him into a fight in a room with 4 or more other viable targets, pick one for him to take out first and when that one gets to about 10 % the pet changes his mind and goes after another target?

This was fixed ages ago, to prevent players from dragging pets o away from their masters and probably over a year ago it all started back up again?

Please can we fix this?