• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Petra... can you change the Sticky Icons, please?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

The default for all icons is the page symbol, making your Sticky posts blend in with all the others. Is it possible to change those so they stand out making them easier to find?

Thank you!

B

Beer_Cayse

if not the symbol change perhaps a STICKY prefix in the title?

W

Wolfways

Sticky posts/threads have the blue pin symbol on the right of the thread title.
Kinda hard to miss...

O

Old Man of UO

Sticky posts/threads have the blue pin symbol on the right of the thread title.
Kinda hard to miss...
Really? I must have something turned off then because I don't see those on this forum page.

B

Beer_Cayse

Ummmm, no little pin altho **now** I see Sticky: <thread title>

B

Beer_Cayse

<looks around> of what/whom? or should we just shaddap and go away? <chuckle>

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of creatures. I'm hoping to replace the 3D images on Hunter's guide with SA images. It will be a long job though. I took loads last night, but now I've got to get them put into the relevant pages. I have to say the biggest surprise one was the bog thing.

H

Heartseeker

of creatures. I'm hoping to replace the 3D images on Hunter's guide with SA images. It will be a long job though. I took loads last night, but now I've got to get them put into the relevant pages. I have to say the biggest surprise one was the bog thing.
Agreed. The Bog Thing and Corpser look great.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm about halfway through the list of piccies I took last night, if anyone wants to go look these are done:
acid ele
alligator
ant lion
bogling
bog thing
corpser
dread spider
dread warhorse
dull copper
earth ele
elder gazer
ettin
evil mage lord
frost ooze
frost spider
frost troll
gargoyle
giant beetle
giant spider
great hart
harpy
headless
hind

W

Wolfways

Really? I must have something turned off then because I don't see those on this forum page.
I haven't changed any options since making this account, although i don't remember them being there from my old account...which i can't remember the password/email address for...which is why i have this new account :cursing:

@Petra
Is the current creature art finalized?
I hope not. I don't want my lovely savages and fire steed left so....plain :(

O

Old Man of UO

I haven't changed any options since making this account, although i don't remember them being there from my old account...which i can't remember the password/email address for...which is why i have this new account :cursing:

@Petra
OOOH... I see what you mean. I have siggies and avatars turned off for faster load times. Much faster.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Petra
To be honest, I've no idea, I don't work for EA :D. Some obviously isn't because the solen are all mixed up, but I thought I'd make a start anyway. We've got a thread up the top for creatures we hope aren't finalized :D. I now have 44 creatures in the guide with new piccies.
The second half of my list:
ice elemental
lich
lich lord
lizardman
mummy
nightmare
ogre
orc
orc captain
orc mage
plague beast lord
ratman
rotting corpse
sand vortex
scorpion
slime
solen warrior (red)
sphynx
stone gargoyle
stone harpy
water elemental

B

Beer_Cayse

my guessing is there will be touchups and tweaks to the art and the UI before all is said and done.