• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Petra Begins Fourth Year as UOSS Managing Editor

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just adding my congrats and thanks to the many in this thread. Petra, you have worked hard, and put up with an awful lot over the years. You are one of the best things to ever happen to UO Stratics, thank you very much for all your hard work. Your efforts have helped provide a reliable and accessible source of all kinds of information on the game, both for new and returning players, and for grizzled old veterans.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The comments here are why Petra works so hard. The appreciation that comes, not in monetary gains, but in friendship and thanks...
Maybe eventually she will take a portion of revenue due to her and buy a sweet birdhouse :D

I

imported_The Sandman

Congrats on your 3 years Petra. Keep it up...We need you!!!!

B

Bella

Congratulations! Petra on your 3-year anniversary as the UOSS Managing Editor! Your passion for UO and Stratics shines through on these forums and we are all the better for it. Here's to many, many more years to come!

Huggs,

Bella

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What they said!

Seriously since returning to Ultima Online and Stratics I agree that UOStratics benefits greatly with Petra at the helm... hope she stays for a long time.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations Petra, You're a remarkably wise and patient woman. Thank you for putting up with us and staying the course!