• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petition for a posthumous acquittal of Jimmy Nardello & his associates

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Given the recent events of the trial of Danica Amandine, I hereby petition the courts of Britannia for a posthumous acquittal of Jimmy Nardello and his known associates. The charges were brought against them by Danica Amandine (A now known murderer, who was forced into resignation from the Knights of the Crux Ansata). How are we the people to know, that the charges were indeed real? Perhaps, just like a fit of rage when she drug Reddish's body through the streets, she also may have MADE UP the charges, and lead a group of knights to KILL Jimmy Nardello under FALSE pretenses.

Was Jimmy Nardello guilty? We will never know now thanks to the GUILTY Danica Amandine. To keep the integrity of our law system, we MUST move for acquittal until PROOF is found from a REPUTABLE source. There is no knowing how many innocent people Danica lead the knights to kill. If the interrogation, and method Danica used to get the information leading to the MURDER of Jimmy Nardello was found ILLEGAL, then so must any evidence that had been found by Danica or her knights.

We, as people, must act now to preserve the integrity of our law system.

Thank you all

~ Solus, Duke of Britain

G

Gage Mithrandir

Given the recent events of the trial of Danica Amandine, I hereby petition the courts of Britannia for a posthumous acquittal of Jimmy Nardello and his known associates. The charges were brought against them by Danica Amandine (A now known murderer, who was forced into resignation from the Knights of the Crux Ansata). How are we the people to know, that the charges were indeed real? Perhaps, just like a fit of rage when she drug Reddish's body through the streets, she also may have MADE UP the charges, and lead a group of knights to KILL Jimmy Nardello under FALSE pretenses.

Was Jimmy Nardello guilty? We will never know now thanks to the GUILTY Danica Amandine. To keep the integrity of our law system, we MUST move for acquittal until PROOF is found from a REPUTABLE source. There is no knowing how many innocent people Danica lead the knights to kill. If the interrogation, and method Danica used to get the information leading to the MURDER of Jimmy Nardello was found ILLEGAL, then so must any evidence that had been found by Danica or her knights.

We, as people, must act now to preserve the integrity of our law system.

Thank you all

~ Solus, Duke of Britain

Just because we found her gulity doesn't negate the charges against Jimmy Nardello. If he is not guilty of these charges then it will and should come out in the course of his trial.

Lord Gage Mithrandir, Earl of Britian
The Green Wizard, United We Fight

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Uh someone gona tell him?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nardello Murdered so MANY people in the streets of britannia. Made my sleeves (which i payed 30mil for) break because of the acid he threw everywhere. He deserved to die, he was to dangerous to be left alive for "trial". We did what must be done in order to protect the ones we love.

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just because we found her gulity doesn't negate the charges against Jimmy Nardello. If he is not guilty of these charges then it will and should come out in the course of his trial.
Uh someone gona tell him?

By all means, allow me. I never shy away from doing the dirty work.

I do agree that the verdict in the Amandine trial should have no bearing on the guilt or innocence when it comes to Mr. Nardello. However there will never be a trial in any courtroom other than the court of public opinion. Mr. Nardello met his maker shortly after the brutal murder of Reddish. While Reddish only had to worry about a single sword yielded by one person, Jimmy had to contend with much, much more. The entire Crux Ansata.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The trial proved we cannot trust her judgement. We cannot trust her intentions, nor allegations made by her. SHE led the unruly mob that helped kill these people. She was lucky enough to leave the court with her head, we cannot let possible corrupt judgements stay in effect. If these people are truly guilty, we can rearrest them and put them to trial properly. Any evidence found while under Danica's command is fruit from the forbidden tred.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We were told in the massive prior posts that we have not seen the last of Tresha. Of course how can you believe the prior posts now? and there is no leader!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were told in the massive prior posts that we have not seen the last of Tresha. Of course how can you believe the prior posts now? and there is no leader!
There is no leader at the moment. And I'm sure we'll see Tresha again.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Faeryl: and we will see tresha again

Wonders how Faeryl gets the inside scoops?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faeryl: and we will see tresha again

Wonders how Faeryl gets the inside scoops?
Please don't twist my words Arya. I said I'm sure we'll see her again. As in, I believe we will, not that I know without a doubt that we will. I get no more information than anyone else.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arya, you and Faeryl have been around to sense where Im going with things... or at least have enough of an idea to realize that a large loose end like Tresha wont dangle forever :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arya, you and Faeryl have been around to sense where Im going with things... or at least have enough of an idea to realize that a large loose end like Tresha wont dangle forever :)
Which is what I tried to say... Arya just won't listen. She seems bound and determined to hate me.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which is what I tried to say... Arya just won't listen. She seems bound and determined to hate me.

Well I mean, you DID help force Danica into retirement...just sayn

;)

*my plan is working....The remaining Crux knights are at eachothers throats and will rip eachother apart!!!!*

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I mean, you DID help force Danica into retirement...just sayn

;)

*my plan is working....The remaining Crux knights are at eachothers throats and will rip eachother apart!!!!*
If only it were that simple.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't understand why you and Queen are fighting... At the end of the day, just step away from the computer, and say to yourself "This is JUST a game, and this is JUST role playing and nothing more."

Yes, we ALL except Promathia up there, wish things turned out differently, but it didn't happen that way. I've seen alot of rude talk ever sense the trial, either at the Jury, the Defense, or the Prosecutors. Here is a couple of reasons i can give to explain WHY you SHOULDN'T be mad at either the Jurors, Prosecutors, or the Defense:

1) Jurors - When we became jurors, we swore to have an open heart and open mind, it was not a rigged jury... the outcome was simply by heart. The juror's felt in his/her heart that Danica was either guilty or not guilty. It was not a rigged jury by no means, we all judged what we heard AND saw.

2) Defense - I've seen talk that the Defense didn't give a better statement to even have a chance to get Danica out. We all are entitled to our own opinion, that said, that doesn't give ANYONE the right to walk up to a member of the defense and start cussing and going on and on why they didn't do good. The Defense was made to come up with reasons WHY Danica isn't guilty. As a Juror, i found that they did pretty good, things were explained well, and Danica had a good chance.

3) Prosecutors - Yes, we all were surprised when we saw Faeryls name on the prosecution side. But... she explained to me and others that's what Danica wanted, a good and strong prosecution. Even though Faeryl didn't feel the "want" to be a prosecutor, as a member a the Jury, i saw Buck and herself did a fine job.

I've tried playing nice and keeping my mouth shut. I'm about to give EVERYONE a piece of my mind the next time i hear a remark of how BAD someone was at the trial. Over the last few days, I've seen ALOT of bad sports out there. Really.. i have. I didn't like the outcome of the event, i wanted Danica to PROVE to us that she can lead again, i wanted her to feel obligated to give us her all and to prove to the Knight's she is worthy again. Although that didn't happen... the outcome was fair... and saying that, that means the charges against Danica were fair. I have also heard people say that favoritism was shown when we got robes and no one else got any... and i told them this "ya... RP is a total waste of time is it now?" being a little smarta$$. (Us true Roleplayer's aren't in it for the items, we volunteered for this trial because we WANTED to and that we love RP)

I'm posting MY opinion basically because i had to sit here, and listen to EVERYONE else's opinion. This fighting really needs to stop.. this is JUST A GAME... and that's all it comes down to at the end of the day.

Choose...... are you gonna let friendship be destroyed over opinions? I mean seriously, apologize and get involved with the future RP and MAYBE, just MAYBE (all up to Bennu and where he wants the story arc to go), we might see Danica in the future.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by posting this, but it was bottled up and if i didn't release it now, it COULD have gotten ugly.