• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Training Question

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Question: If I applied a 115 power scroll to my pet but then decide I want to go 120 instead... will adding that 120 cost me another full 20 training points? So would I use 35 (15 for the 115, then 20 for the 120) instead of just 20 had I applied a 120 scroll from the start? I hope that makes sense to someone. :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, only the points from 115 to 120.
Just double checking. So after applying a 115 scroll already.. if I apply a 120 as well the only thing I'm losing is 115 scroll, but no training points?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just double checking. So after applying a 115 scroll already.. if I apply a 120 as well the only thing I'm losing is 115 scroll, but no training points?
Correct

Reactions: S_S

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lets just say the 115 power scroll costs 115 points and the 120 scroll costs 120 points when you apply the 120 it will cost you 5 training points for the upgrade