• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pet Taming and Training Services for Publish 97

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You tell me what kind of pet you want, I go tame it, train it's basic skills, then complete one level of advanced training for you, leaving you with the fun part of picking your pet's skills and abilities. I will offer advice, answer your questions, and discuss your choices before you make them, if you wish.

I will also do the same for a pet of your choice that you already own. You will have to transfer it to me for me to do this. I am well known and will provide references if you wish. If you are looking for specific colours, I will do my best but obviously can make no guarantees with regard to rare colours, or combinations of colours and stat choices.

I will require half the gold up front, with the remainder due when I transfer the pet to you, unless you have transferred a rare pet to me. If you transfer a rare pet to me, no gold will be required up front.

Turn around time should, in most cases, be less than two weeks, and I will only be able to take a few orders at a time. For more details and prices you can send me a private message here on the boards, or ICQ me at 11893766.

Last edited: