• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet/Summon Damage Log

A

Aryn86

Hi Pinco,

i noticed a bug with this feature but I can't believe, that nobody noticed that till now.

When I change the "Min. total damage to log" to anything other then the already selected 200, it will set back to 200 after the next logout.

Next to that, would it be possible to add an option to completely disable that feature? If I am hunting alone on my tamer I will get spammed pretty hard, even if I set the min amount to 1000.

Thanks in advance. :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco,

i noticed a bug with this feature but I can't believe, that nobody noticed that till now.

When I change the "Min. total damage to log" to anything other then the already selected 200, it will set back to 200 after the next logout.

Next to that, would it be possible to add an option to completely disable that feature? If I am hunting alone on my tamer I will get spammed pretty hard, even if I set the min amount to 1000.

Thanks in advance. :)
just disable the filter on the tab... also this still not the place to report bugs...

A

Aryn86

Ok then, no more bug reports here. No problem. :)

But I don't know how I should disable the damage logging? There is no option to hide it and the slider ranges from 1 to 1000.